What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Laughing Clown

For Gods Sake @Paul !!!!! You've got me looking at all sorts of bonkers **** now. There is another type of Fortune Teller machine just down the road from me. Hmmm.......... I wonder how mad Tracy would be when I rolled that thing in. I'm going to hazard a guess at pretty mad to boiling with rage. Somewhere in between the two.

I will of course be blaming you!

:p:p:p

@Paul, how the **** did you just find that by accident? I can understand Dean found it as he probably has an automatic search on the word 'clown' that emails him, but what's your excuse, don't tell me you have the same thing for the word 'arcade'?

@Paul, how the **** did you just find that by accident? I can understand Dean found it as he probably has an automatic search on the word 'clown' that emails him, but what's your excuse, don't tell me you have the same thing for the word 'arcade'?
it's in the general coin-op category which i check out daily...

Back
Top Bottom