What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Kiss ..... pro/prem

D

Deleted member 181

Hey ladies...

Looking for the above and yes I know I had one before for about three weeks but I want one back in my life
The gent that has my old one doesn’t want to sell it so on the hunt .

Ta muchly
Will

I am reclaimed the space that my son stole from me for his toys ;)
So it will sit next to the TaF and the Ms pac man that have already made their way into the back room .

So there tossers lol :)

Apparently there are only a couple of Premiums in the country - been tempted to ask Phil if they’re still available NIB but not sure that’s wise...

Everyone wants a Kiss. I know I do.
Why?
Cos we do this while playing:D
kiss.gif

View attachment 57720 Or if you can’t hire in the stage pyrotechnics this is a more cost effective way ;)
Matt as the cat....... Classic.

Remember the argument over who was gonna be Starchild!! Which I won [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yeah junior wanted to be Star child ;):p

:)Do you want to see bad girls pic Steve??? Is that your way of asking to see it???

I'm dreading them getting a Charlies Angels. There'll be a fight over who's Farrah Fawcett.

Some people say KISS not finished because of cities but I kind of get what they do now.

15 cities, choose where to play.

After finishing one song Gene does a city call out - adds to the vibe:clap: There are a ton of them in the game. 30 plus?

Worst thing about the game? KISS decals are worst quality ever! Nothing can do except accept Stern just made a bad batch.

Now, where are my platforms? ;)

kiss.gif

Back
Top Bottom