What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

I'm happy stern have moved away from the bash toys. We already have enough of them. From that white wood it has plenty of flow.

The LE will be the new sought after luci. Agree they should have made 666.

Good to see more choice available within the pin market. Iron Maiden not a theme that attracts myself. No real innovation in this pin form what I can tell. The pricing is getting crazy, where will it end

I'm happy stern have moved away from the bash toys. We already have enough of them. From that white wood it has plenty of flow.

In fact the game doesn't really have any 'toys' as we know them....drop targets and spinners don't count :) The Pro at least. Sounds like the Prem/LE might have some fancy pants sarcophagus tomb thing.

I've listened to a bit of the Keith Elwin interview and he says it plays more like a 90's pin.
Looking forward to the stream

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Ye the hugely sought after luci that sold a total of one vault in the UK

It’s the normal stern hype it’s going to be mega and when it does land it’s a turd

Good to see more choice available within the pin market. Iron Maiden not a theme that attracts myself. No real innovation in this pin form what I can tell. The pricing is getting crazy, where will it end

Really though what kind of innovations can we expect that would be game changers ? ... we have had fancy lighting , big screens , little screens , new systems etc ... but regardless of all those a good game still comes down to decent layout and decent rules. There really is only so much can be done with a piece of wood and some flippers :)

Really though what kind of innovations can we expect that would be game changers ? ... we have had fancy lighting , big screens , little screens , new systems etc ... but regardless of all those a good game still comes down to decent layout and decent rules. There really is only so much can be done with a piece of wood and some flippers :)

Judging by the way things are going, the next innovation will literally be a piece of wood on legs. $12,000 kerching

I’m glad they didn’t think like that when they made space shuttle, mm, cv, etc , pull your self together soldier :D

Funny that, I got a call off Electrocoin saying the LE was $500 up, premium $200 up, pro $100 up.

Not down....

Electrocoin and Stern are both greedy.

Which is the same numbers on pinside Phil I think The Sarge got the wrong info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

how can you say that when you haven't played it? :) LOL :)
As ever it's totally subjective:D
I do like the code description and it's just the kind of game I think I would enjoy....
But, I have realised that some games I love instantly and others need a few 100 games before something clicks and I get it.

Artwork isn't bad, but I see three ramps, some drops, and zero toys, just silk screened plastic. All down to the code/rules I guess! I'll give the stream a watch to get a better idea, cheers @Sgt GrizZ !

Wow, this is ****ing cool....I'm excited. This looks like proper pinball to me. This is what it's about! Not just programming one multiball in a game where you hit the same thing a few times and it does a cool thing and then you play multiball.......-and that's it! There is proper code there, deep deep code! The shots look seriously cool. It's got me as excited about a Stern as I have been since AC/DC

Wow, this is ****ing cool....I'm excited. This looks like proper pinball to me. This is what it's about! Not just programming one multiball in a game where you hit the same thing a few times and it does a cool thing and then you play multiball.......-and that's it! There is proper code there, deep deep code! The shots look seriously cool. It's got me as excited about a Stern as I have been since AC/DC

Agree.

I wasn't gonna drink tonight ...now the beer has run out :clap: This looks very very impressive :thumbs:

It's great that one of the best players of all time has put everything into this game to make it fun for beginners and there will be layers upon layers of strategy for tournament players.
I think he said he has been working on the design for 4 years.
Very tempting!

Back
Top Bottom