What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haggis next game 8 ball deluxe? No it's actually centaur 🤣

Woah!(?) how did you know, when we’ve never even met......😂

Jim @myPinballs , you are probably right. Had a mail from Haggis recently claiming that Fathom mermaids production comes to a less than hasty conclusion end of December. Time will tell......

I still hope i am wrong because i would really love a brand spanker 8 ball deluxe one day.. You could really go to town on a v2 ruleset

"Quit talking and start chalking" best quote ever...

I still hope i am wrong because i would really love a brand spanker 8 ball deluxe one day.. You could really go to town on a v2 ruleset

"Quit talking and start chalking" best quote ever...
Problem is it would be minimum £10k

I think we actually need to see a fathom in the Uk before any body will be making any orders just yet this must be the longest anyone has waited for a game even longer that cc r
like I said, no preorders for game 2 should have been taken until all game 1 games had shipped and reached their distribution point, but what do I know!!! Maybe it’s all gonna be fine….

like I said, no preorders for game 2 should have been taken until all game 1 games had shipped and reached their distribution point, but what do I know!!! Maybe it’s all gonna be fine….
Would never happen, there needs to be some overlap.
My dream has always been to open a new fathom and I didn't order. 10K. Having a laugh.

Would never happen, there needs to be some overlap.
My dream has always been to open a new fathom and I didn't order. 10K. Having a laugh.
yeah but this length of overlap is abit ..... strange...

Anyway whatever, i want a nib 8 ball deluxe so i am hoping they make some money and keep going.

making pinball is hard, someone once said....

Amazing build quality. Shame about the ugly coloured LEDs and playfield artwork 🙈

(Plus the weird flipper alignment, unless it's just me 🤣)

Wonder why they didn't put the bally logo on. looks weird with it not there and that haggis logo instead

Also, what happened with the coin door... You go to all that trouble to get something made in chrome but its not the original square edge frame door. Surely it wasn't that hard to remake the original bally door..

And the coloured playfield is an upgrade or something, no no no no no, not on this game...

Are they only making colourfied versions of this? Looks ok but the B&W pf is Centaur's USP!

Back
Top Bottom