What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haggis next game 8 ball deluxe? No it's actually centaur 🤣

haggispinball

Centaurâ„¢ Revisited 2.0 Rules Overview.

Centaurâ„¢ Revisited 2.0 Rules Overview. Available on both The Beast and Orblivion editions.

358354738_659538632867717_1197816696077733973_n.jpg

To reach the final wizard mode "Rule the Underworld." players will need to complete four objectives:

Start the Mini Wizard Mode - Warfare: The Warfare mode starts when all other modes have been initiated. To activate this mode, players must complete four modes, each with three levels. The modes are played in a sequential order, and you need to complete all levels of each mode to progress. Once all level 1 modes are completed, the Orblivion mode begins. After completing all level 2 modes, the Clan Battle mode commences. Finally, upon completing level 3 modes, the Warfare mode will start. Players can also decide to progress to level 2 and 3 modes straight after level 1 to achieve one of the 4 perks that will assist you for the rest of the game.

Start Ride or Die Multiball: To initiate the Ride or Die Multiball mode, players must achieve the super jackpot in two other multiball modes - Power Orb Multiball and Queen's Chamber Multiball. Collecting the super jackpot in both modes will activate the Ride or Die Multiball, adding an exciting and challenging gameplay element.

Achieve the Club Patch - The Mastermind: Throughout the game, players will encounter various objectives that require skill to complete. By successfully accomplishing these objectives, players earn the Club Patch - The Mastermind. These patches are named after well-known pinball designers, see if you can work them out.

Attain War Lord Clan Rank: As players progress through the game, they will be rewarded in various ways, helping them rank up within the War Lord clan. By achieving higher ranks, players will unlock new features, bonuses, and benefits.
Once players have completed all four objectives mentioned above, they will unlock the final wizard mode called "Rule the Underworld." This mode is the pinnacle of the game, providing an intense and challenging gameplay experience that rewards your dedication and skill. Be warned, there will be bloodshed.

Enjoy your journey through Centaurâ„¢ Revisited, and may you conquer the underworld and become the ultimate War Lord!

Like Centaur needed more multiballs 🤣

New rules are interesting but I find it a challenge enough with the standard rules

Currently being shipped.
Now residing at Planatery Pinball for European distribution…….. but there doesn’t seem to be much of a hurry to deliver….. 🥱……..

How long from ordering to dispatch Keith?

Don't do it!🤣 Have my Centaur if you want one (temporarily 😉)

Thanks so much David, it was more for fathom than Centaur mate. But two years is just two damn long anyway.

To be brutally honest I've contacted both Haggis and Dutch pinball recently and neither have replied. If someone can't answer emails then I'm very reluctant to start transferring large sums of money to them.

Looks great and its good someone had the balls to step and do this...

Pinball is booming at the moment and unless its in production that game only has so many to go around... Then you have machines pre 90's that were machine to be played to death in the arcades and the skipped, then you don't know how many are left...

These machines once swollen into collections aren't coming out again, and if they do they most have been workshopped and demand good money.

So to have these remakes with modern tech is a good thing.

If I had the cash I'd buy them in a second

Thanks so much David, it was more for fathom than Centaur mate. But two years is just two damn long anyway.

To be brutally honest I've contacted both Haggis and Dutch pinball recently and neither have replied. If someone can't answer emails then I'm very reluctant to start transferring large sums of money to them.

Either way you're welcome to borrow Centaur sometime to continue your journey into classics😄

Either way you're welcome to borrow Centaur sometime to continue your journey into classics😄

You are very kind mate and it's very much appreciated.

I'm loving these classic games at the moment and would love to accept your offer. I'm not entirely sure I've played Centaur????

You are very kind mate and it's very much appreciated.

I'm loving these classic games at the moment and would love to accept your offer. I'm not entirely sure I've played Centaur????

There's one at electric circus and PBR although the pbr one might not have been there when you visit.

It was top of the your classic games suggestions poll you did a few months back 😄 will have to be in touch!

I like Haggis and what they have done, but yes, you could build two of these from reproduction parts for the cost of a Haggis remake
Yes, I know the ball shooter has not been reproduced, but it does not look like it is anything special

my centaur is now electronically stable and Andy mixed the sticky flipper so its good to play again

DONT borrow one Gonzo because you will then HAVE to have one!!

Its my favourite game , the longest standing in my collection and would be last to go.

my centaur is now electronically stable and Andy mixed the sticky flipper so its good to play again

DONT borrow one Gonzo because you will then HAVE to have one!!

Its my favourite game , the longest standing in my collection and would be last to go.

This is my fear Steve. How many classics do I get for a Godzilla? 😂😂😂

If by classic we mean solid state pre alphanumeric then:

IMHO the big 5 are EBD CENTAUR FATHOM FLASH GORDON and PARAGON. PARAGON is my favourite pin without either speech or multiball.

bubbling under are MEDUSA XENON FIREBALL 2 maybe ELEKTRA maybe not VECTOR (LOL) definely NOT M M PACMAN

stern classic are a seperate breed - there is a reason so many UK venues have SEAWITCH.

williams are awesome but not as reliable . BLACK KNIGHT SPACE SHUTTLE and FIREPOWER are fantastic games but my favourite of that era is BARRACORA

gottlieb are marmite. BLACK HOLE and HAUNTED HOUSE are the usual suspects. SPIRIT is the best but very rare so harder to aspire to. Same goes for stuff like wiliams DEFENDER SOLAR FIRE and PHAROAH or SORCERER or Bally BMX

I bore of SPACE INVADERS (the flipping wardrobe) very easy and do not like at all - HARLEM GOBSTOPPERS FUTURE SPA or that chuck the kitchen sink at it (1981 equivalent of ROADSHOW) - JUNGLE LORD. But others may love them. Someone must love STINKER (sorry STRIKER) EXTREME.

Pinball Heaven are still waiting for Fathom to arrive.........

They need to finish the job on those.

Making pinball machines is hard, extremely hard - but he asked for full payment on the Fathoms a couple of months ago!

Pinball Heaven are still waiting for Fathom to arrive.........

They need to finish the job on those.

Making pinball machines is hard, extremely hard - but he asked for full payment on the Fathoms a couple of months ago!

Yeah, i was thinking that you really should wait for game 1 to be delivered in all countries, played and reported as good on quality, play, code, promise, etc before asking for more cash and/or announcing the next game. Otherwise it can look like a bit ...

Also i am still waiting to see what the hardware running the segment displays is. Anyone got any pics of the hardware in use on fathom?

Also i am still waiting to see what the hardware running the segment displays is. Anyone got any pics of the hardware in use on fathom?
I remember you telling us about how you were contacted about display hardware from someone in Australia and doing something, I bet you can’t wait to check it out!

Edit some pics.

Attachments

• 9557A9B2-0ED0-4125-88E3-1C8C8ACF2464.jpeg
    9557A9B2-0ED0-4125-88E3-1C8C8ACF2464.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 12
  • CAB8CB2F-9824-41A4-AA45-537B216E488C.jpeg
    CAB8CB2F-9824-41A4-AA45-537B216E488C.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 12
  • EE89AA9B-63F1-4BE8-9A5F-1F9DE0368A5F.jpeg
    EE89AA9B-63F1-4BE8-9A5F-1F9DE0368A5F.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 445DEB3A-36FB-4C45-A73B-B965E035DD4B.jpeg
    445DEB3A-36FB-4C45-A73B-B965E035DD4B.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
HARLEM GOBSTOPPERS
I love Harlem Globetrotters. Simple to learn, hard to master (or, at least, the one at PBR is).

We have Alien Poker (Laser Cue is a similar pin), which is the most fun you can have with a single-level playfield and no multiball.

AP is a great game but Im not a fan of the artwork. I had a Scorpion once. There is a sting in the tale regarding that one! (groan)

It's a brave/stupid/patient person who'd go in on this.
Woah!(?) how did you know, when we’ve never even met......😂
I hope i am wrong and centaur deposit money isn't needed to finish fathoms...
Jim @myPinballs , you are probably right. Had a mail from Haggis recently claiming that Fathom mermaids production comes to a less than hasty conclusion end of December. Time will tell......

Back
Top Bottom