What's new

Foo Fighters Announced

Hadfields knocked me out of bed this morning at 7.30! They'd tried calling yesterday but only had my landline number which no longer exists. Already set up and had a few games, love it. Wrong legs on atm, will be getting steelwork powder coated shortly.

IMG_20230626_111949.jpg

Still waiting on my call.
I’m tied to the phone like an expectant father.

I'm sure it will be this week. I've spoken to them this morning and they're definitely coming down South to do a Kent, Essex & Surrey run.

Hadfields knocked me out of bed this morning at 7.30! They'd tried calling yesterday but only had my landline number which no longer exists. Already set up and had a few games, love it. Wrong legs on atm, will be getting steelwork powder coated shortly.

View attachment 223203
Kev what colour powder u going for on the prem.

Mine here tomorrow in the north east.

New code! Just as well, I experienced the very first bug mentioned in the fix list list night.

0.95.0 - June 27, 2023
================================
== BUG FIXES ==
- Overlord Lock - fixed bug where Overlord Lock would not register the final shot
in a Van Mode and then hold the ball until ball search occurred.
- Overlord Lock - fixed bug where where fork would stay up without a ball captured.
- Overdrive Ball Save – Fixed outlane post not coming up with Overdrive lit when
the ball drained out the left outlane soon after a previous ball save ended.
- Fixed crash that could occur after completing D.C. Multiball.
- Fixed Feature Adjustment "BALL SAVE LIMIT AT START", which was being ignored.
- Fixed UFO action button not working in DC Wizard Mode.
- Fixed font in Attract Mode Custom Message page.
- Reduce false positive tech alerts for less frequently triggered switches.

== FEATURE CHANGES ==
- Tutorial videos added to attract mode.
- Bomb Mod - the Bomb Mod awards a "Bomb Bonus" as a part of the final shot value
that is worth the value of the shots that were spotted by the Bomb Mod at the
start of the mode.
- Bot Frenzy - increased starting spinner value from 5k to 50k.
- Overlord Lock releases the ball at the start of the Match sequence.
- Area 51 Multiball – if 3 balls are in play when Area 51 Multiball starts,
add 1 more ball into play.
- Feature Adjustment "BALL SAVE: AUSTIN WIZARD MODE" changed default from 25 to 35 seconds.
- Feature Adjustment "BALL SAVE: DC WIZARD MODE" changed default from 45 to 35 seconds.
- Austin Wizard Mode score increase:
- Base value raised from 1 million to 1.5 million.
- Jackpots increase 50k per jackpot shot.
- Added "UPPER PLAYFIELD AREA 51 FLASHER" and "UPPER PLAYFIELD BACK TARGET FLASHER" to
light shows for attract mode, Area 51 Multiball is Ready, and Area 51 Super Jackpot Is Lit.

= SYSTEM V3.42 =
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.9.0
- Conagent v1.0.10
- Added Verified Location with checkmark when appropriate to attract mode Coin and Login screens.
- Various behind the scenes improvements for correctness and performance.

New code! Just as well, I experienced the very first bug mentioned in the fix list list night.

0.95.0 - June 27, 2023
================================
== BUG FIXES ==
- Overlord Lock - fixed bug where Overlord Lock would not register the final shot
in a Van Mode and then hold the ball until ball search occurred.
- Overlord Lock - fixed bug where where fork would stay up without a ball captured.
- Overdrive Ball Save – Fixed outlane post not coming up with Overdrive lit when
the ball drained out the left outlane soon after a previous ball save ended.
- Fixed crash that could occur after completing D.C. Multiball.
- Fixed Feature Adjustment "BALL SAVE LIMIT AT START", which was being ignored.
- Fixed UFO action button not working in DC Wizard Mode.
- Fixed font in Attract Mode Custom Message page.
- Reduce false positive tech alerts for less frequently triggered switches.

== FEATURE CHANGES ==
- Tutorial videos added to attract mode.
- Bomb Mod - the Bomb Mod awards a "Bomb Bonus" as a part of the final shot value
that is worth the value of the shots that were spotted by the Bomb Mod at the
start of the mode.
- Bot Frenzy - increased starting spinner value from 5k to 50k.
- Overlord Lock releases the ball at the start of the Match sequence.
- Area 51 Multiball – if 3 balls are in play when Area 51 Multiball starts,
add 1 more ball into play.
- Feature Adjustment "BALL SAVE: AUSTIN WIZARD MODE" changed default from 25 to 35 seconds.
- Feature Adjustment "BALL SAVE: DC WIZARD MODE" changed default from 45 to 35 seconds.
- Austin Wizard Mode score increase:
- Base value raised from 1 million to 1.5 million.
- Jackpots increase 50k per jackpot shot.
- Added "UPPER PLAYFIELD AREA 51 FLASHER" and "UPPER PLAYFIELD BACK TARGET FLASHER" to
light shows for attract mode, Area 51 Multiball is Ready, and Area 51 Super Jackpot Is Lit.

= SYSTEM V3.42 =
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.9.0
- Conagent v1.0.10
- Added Verified Location with checkmark when appropriate to attract mode Coin and Login screens.
- Various behind the scenes improvements for correctness and performance.

I had the same thing last night mate

Glad they fixed that bug, had to keep going into diagnostics during the game to lower the forks. Can also turn match sequence back on.

Bomb mod change looks good too. The more I play this game the more I’m enjoying it. Can’t wait for wizard mode

Had the forks issue on location, was very annoying as it seemed the only fix was to play out the game and start a new one

Yeah forks issue was annoying as the forks didn't even drop in a ball search! Glad it's fixed

Very minor niggle, does anyone else think there's a sound effect missing when using the action button to spot shots? Compared to Deadpool with its very nice BOOM when you use it FF button is very lackluster, you'd hardly know you'd pressed it if you didn't look at the screen to see what it gave you ( like I said, very minor niggle).

Very minor niggle, does anyone else think there's a sound effect missing when using the action button to spot shots? Compared to Deadpool with its very nice BOOM when you use it FF button is very lackluster, you'd hardly know you'd pressed it if you didn't look at the screen to see what it gave you ( like I said, very minor niggle).

Still lots to come in the call-outs I think so hopefully that’s included later too

Love it. No idea on the rules yet, just really happy smashing balls around - fnarr. New ones on the way. Stern balls look like bearings off a 10 year old train.
Need to go back in and setup wifi and will have a go at updating code.

Love it. No idea on the rules yet, just really happy smashing balls around - fnarr. New ones on the way. Stern balls look like bearings off a 10 year old train.
Need to go back in and setup wifi and will have a go at updating code.

Funny you should say that, I'm recording my pinball comparison video at the moment and the Stern balls are the worst by a county mile.

What are everyone’s replacement balls of choice and where are you getting them? I used to go to Pinball Bazaar for Ninjas, so that’s a no-go now.
Still waiting for a Hadfields call. Anticipation all part of the fun though.

What are everyone’s replacement balls of choice and where are you getting them? I used to go to Pinball Bazaar for Ninjas, so that’s a no-go now.
Still waiting for a Hadfields call. Anticipation all part of the fun though.

Hi mate, just spoken to Hadfields and they're now saying Monday. Obviously I can't say when they're doing yours but there is a run down South scheduled for Monday.

As for balls . . . . . .

The deterioration of a Stern pinball is shocking and causes damage to the playfield. Pinsound multiball and Silverjet are the best having tested a few.

Stern v Pinsound.jpgSilverjet used 1920.jpgStern Used 1920.jpg

Hi mate, just spoken to Hadfields and they're now saying Monday. Obviously I can't say when they're doing yours but there is a run down South scheduled for Monday.

As for balls . . . . . .

The deterioration of a Stern pinball is shocking and causes damage to the playfield. Pinsound multiball and Silverjet are the best having tested a few.

Cheers Kris, have always avoided the ones that get magnetized (except in Kiss, cos the magnet is rare and it’s just too pretty not to have ’em!) but stuff it - shinier the better for me from now on!

LE arrived yesterday and just getting it unboxed now.

This spring was in the bottom of the cardboard stern box though. Any idea what it is?

No where near setup so not sure if anything isn’t working though.

Attachments

• IMG_6847.jpeg
    IMG_6847.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom