What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Fish Tales

good work carl my neighbour is going to be mighty upset when he see the post if you have found a caster
Hi Carl yes @chris b I am mighty upset :( don't know how you located the caster it was the only reason I'm not busying myself doing exactly what you are doing now. Very disappointed, I'm on the lookout for a FT in need of a restore should anybody be able to point me in the right direction.

It's looking good Carl enjoy the project :clap:

I have Seen pics and have payed for it ,and it's going to be posted to me tomorrow .
So fingers cross the caster will come :rolleyes:

Looking for a lockdown bar now !:popcorn:

Last edited:
Wish I could take the playfield out but I have no room!
So working on the top and underneath at same time 20151230_172855.jpg20151231_072830.jpg 20151231_072830.jpg
Flippers are kind of done , the right coil will not let go of the coil sleeve, so that means to me 2 new coils,the left flipper base needs also replacing! .
Bottom half of playfield has been treasure cove 1&2 ,

Carl I had that trouble with mine. Get a small socket/nut driver with a bit on just the same size as the coil sleeve and push it out. It'll go eventually

Wow Carl you are cracking on your going to need another project soon try gazes way for the coil sleeve if it fails run a small screw driver between the coil and sleeve crease or break the sleeve then it will come out if you need a flipper base i have them
playfields come up great i knew it would now get that ramp flame polished

@Spandangler / @chris b i can get the coil sleeve out it does move if i hit it with a hammer with a bit of force !!
but am i right in thinking , if the coil is on the way out the center of the coil start to collapse ?

Chris i will take you up on that super offer :thumbs: i will give you a PM :)

place it on my table with painted side down !
set hairdryer to max on all settings and wave the hairdryer over the plastic slowly ,about 1" above the plastic.
after a couple of mins it gets abit bendy then suddenly it goes really soft.
when this happens STOP then quickly place a smooth piece of wood on top and clamp down ,
them leave for a few hours to let it cool down naturally .image.jpg
ps . sorry about my work station ,its looking abit tidy at the mo:D :oops:

Last edited:
i have put a few things back on the playfield now !!
still have the upkicker and pops still to do ,and the boat :(
image.jpg
its a shame about the ball swirls by the right pop :oops:
that mylar which was on there saved a lot of wear :)

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
what a pain taking the pop bumpers out !
the left one all cleaned and refitted top side .

Last edited:
Started to put a few things back on now !image.jpg
still a shed loads to do ,like pop bumpers role over switchs at the of the playfield/ ramps and the boat :)

Back
Top Bottom