What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Euro 2016 Sweepstake

Do you want to have a £5 bet on this, or just do it for bragging rights?

• Total voters
Breaking Sky news....

Russian fans have set off a flare after a goal at their Euro 2016 game against Slovakia, despite being warned not to do so.
The flame was visible from the stands as Russian supporters celebrated a goal by Denis Glushakov in the 80th minute, but their team went on to lose 2-1.
Those attending matches had been told any further trouble inside stadium grounds could cause Russia's national team to be kicked out of the tournament.
Yesterday, UEFA handed Russia a suspended disqualification over crowd disturbances at its game against England in Marseille, and the country's football federation was given a €150,000 fine.
The governing body had warned the suspension would be lifted "if incidents of a similar nature (crowd disturbances) happen inside the stadium at any of the remaining matches of the Russian team during the tournament".

A short time before the flare ignited, Russia's foreign minister, Sergei Lavrov, accused French authorities of "ignoring the absolutely provocative actions of fans from other countries" - in an apparent reference to England fans.
Although the diplomat conceded some Russian citizens had behaved unacceptably at the Euro 2016 championships, he warned "insults" directed at Russia could not be ignored.
Mr Lavrov has also criticised French authorities for detaining 43 Russian fans who are suspected of being involved in violent clashes in Marseille and the Stade Velodrome over the weekend.
He has summoned the French ambassador to explain why the authorities did not inform Russian diplomats about the incident, even though they have an obligation to do so under international law.
Four Russian fans are being deported from France after being detained in Lille - two who were arrested during a fight and another two who were discovered drunk in a car with weapons, a local official said.
English and Welsh fans have begun to gather in Lille ahead of their group game tomorrow - and a flare has been thrown from an English crowd at a fan zone in the city.

that would mean only two fixtures left in the group
England-Wales and Slovakia-England

against a backdrop of this-
Wales 3 (+1),
England 0 (0),
Slovakia 0 (-1)

strange the BBC haven't picked up on that yet

that would mean only two fixtures left in the group
England-Wales and Slovakia-England

against a backdrop of this-
Wales 3 (+1),
England 0 (0),
Slovakia 0 (-1)

strange the BBC haven't picked up on that yet

I guess there's another set of rules about how they make it fair for the other teams. As far as I know the situation (kicking a team out of the Euros) is unprecedented too, so I guess what happened would be a process of negotiation with the other teams in that group - who knows where UEFA are involved though.

Romania are doing Switzerland at the moment 1-0 :confused:

Today's games:

14:00 on BBC1 - Engerrrllllish Binge Drinkers (@ianw) versus the Welsh Dragons (@darren_ross)
17:00 on ITV1 - Ukrainian Nuclear Fallout (@Johnnyo) versus the N.I. Separatists (@Jonwolf)
20:00 on ITV1 - German Sausage Munchers (@shaunyboy ) versus Polish Fruit Pickers (@J.C.Rox )

Good luck all, and may Engerland win ;)

Someone else is going to need to pick up the posts about the schedule and racial stereotyping for the next few days - I'm off to get drunk in a field at the Farmyard Party biker festival for a few days starting tomorrow, back early next week.

Last edited:
only when England score.... so it's safe for a few years yet.... :(

Edit - Now would be good :D

Last edited:
Ahh..... Racial stereotypes - I can do that [emoji6]
Message from my Northern Irish boys

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160616_0668ff27808f32991f190e3bfb705965.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Germany side were a bit off yesterday but after a couple of phone calls to the camp I've been assured the next team we play are gonna get it . blitzkrieg was mentioned.

My Germany side were a bit off yesterday but after a couple of phone calls to the camp I've been assured the next team we play are gonna get it . blitzkrieg was mentioned.

The England squad are fully aware of your German tactics as they have intercepted your phone call and cracked your Enigma Machine code.

Engerland kick off. Ready for lion hearts to be broken ? Not quite yet methinks

It's too hard to do on my phone but can someone turn the teams that are out on the list a different colour or strike through so we can watch it whittle down?

Back
Top Bottom