What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Euro 2016 Sweepstake

Do you want to have a £5 bet on this, or just do it for bragging rights?

• Total voters
Kate has done the draw and the results are now in :clap: At the bottom of the page is a video of the draw and Kate will explain how the spreadsheet worked if anyone wants more details. Paul has been included in all my correspondence with Kate to ensure things were done fairly and transparently.

So here we go and in my finest Croatian, Sretno!

@JT. Croatia
@Paul Hungary
@Fintan Stack Romania
@ianw England
@cooldan Russia
@teachp8 Belgium
@Nickbs Austria
@roadshow16 Iceland
@shaunyboy Albania
@Courtney Blush France
@mufcmufc Slovakia
@Bandit Boy Czech Republic
@Jb3d Switzerland
@Johnnyo Ukraine
@PinballDaze Spain
@darren_ross Sweden
@Jonwolf Northern Ireland
@cooldan Portugal
@darren_ross Wales
@J.C.Rox Republic of Ireland
@J.C.Rox Poland
@shaunyboy Germany
@Kate Rothwell-Jackson Italy
@BigIan Turkey

First up at 20:00 tonight is @cooldan with Portugal, versus @roadshow16 with Iceland. Let battle commence :popcorn:

Last edited:
I thought that when I saw I got bloody Albania.
then I noticed my other team is Germany.
so I've got no chance and a good chance,i'm happy.

Payment received from everyone, thanks for doing it promptly.

One last piece of admin - to ensure compliance with the gambling legislation we need to give a proportion of takings to our chosen good cause, pinballinfo. We can decide how much democratically with another poll, or keep it simple and go with an amount I propose. I'm all for simplicity, so I propose we give £20 to pinballinfo towards maintenance costs and £100 to the outright winner of the competition. Let me know your thoughts - if people desperately want a poll, I'll create a new post for it.

Is cooldans disqualification suspension going to be lifted if he misbehaves at his forthcoming pinball fixtures?

So who's got out of work for the big England v Wales tomorrow?:clap:
Me for one.
I'll be watching with my loving wife. One of the great achievements of my life was to marry a woman who likes watching football, rugby and cricket...AND she helps me carry around pinball machines.

i hope my Russian idiots don't go on the rampage after that, but i suspect they might. that would get them thrown out, so ..... would everyone's points against them (Slovakia's 3, England's 1) become void? how does that work i wonder. plus of course with them hosting the next World Cup in 2018, and being all-but-banned from the Olympics for being drug cheats (do these footballers get tested? i expect a few of them are doping too if it's a state-indulged widespread thing), a disqualification now would cause major headaches for FIFA.

anyway, good game, good game. now let's see if the Gypsies can make a Swiss roll....

Reactions: JT.
i hope my Russian idiots don't go on the rampage after that, but i suspect they might. that would get them thrown out, so ..... would everyone's points against them (Slovakia's 3, England's 1) become void? how does that work i wonder. plus of course with them hosting the next World Cup in 2018, and being all-but-banned from the Olympics for being drug cheats (do these footballers get tested? i expect a few of them are doping too if it's a state-indulged widespread thing), a disqualification now would cause major headaches for FIFA.

anyway, good game, good game. now let's see if the Gypsies can make a Swiss roll....
http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/heres-wh...lified-could-actually-destroy-euro-2016/66787

UEFA will avoid throwing Russia out at all costs because of how it affects the tournament.
Hence why they stated 'violence inside the stadium'

Back
Top Bottom