What's new

Ebay Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
mufcmufc' date=' post: 1663641 said:
TAF with cloud burn, insert damage and a name engraved into the cab, my guess is £1800 :eek:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Addams-Fa...eo_Games_Coin_Operated_MJ&hash=item3a68a99706

I recon higher.... only cos most ebayers dont look that closely!!
biggrin-1.png

I would like a TAF someday but not going to chase a tatty one, and especially pay way over.

The discoloured patch on the cloud image on the playfield. Looks brown where it should be white. I have seen far, far worse out there go for equally silly money. Depends on if you care about the wear or not really. I care if i can fix it or not. That looks fixable to me so its worth buying IMO. (certainly not for £1800 though!!!)

Replay' date=' post: 1663647 said:
I would like a TAF someday but not going to chase a tatty one, and especially pay way over.

Doesn't look *that* bad to me, but then I dont tend to stress too much about having 'perfect' examples of machines.

As for paying 'way over' ....high prices are here to stay by the looks of it. All pins seem to be way over what they were only a couple of years ago. At the minute seems like a perfect storm of fewer pins about/high ebay BIN prices/more people getting into pins and chasing the same 'top' titles/everyone trying to make a few quid on every pin sale cos thats what they are 'worth' now .................. vicious circle.

grumble grumble grumpy GrizZ this morning;)

Way things are I can see that Addams going for over 2k. Crazy times to me Addams is a £1200 game.

Last one I bought was £300, That was a couple of years ago but it just goes to show the hike in pin prices.

Dirty Pool old man !

Yeah, I got a nice example for £900 3 years ago. Crazy when you think how many there are knocking about

GrizZ' date=' post: 1663657 said:
Doesn't look *that* bad to me, but then I dont tend to stress too much about having 'perfect' examples of machines.

As for paying 'way over' ....high prices are here to stay by the looks of it. All pins seem to be way over what they were only a couple of years ago. At the minute seems like a perfect storm of fewer pins about/high ebay BIN prices/more people getting into pins and chasing the same 'top' titles/everyone trying to make a few quid on every pin sale cos thats what they are 'worth' now .................. vicious circle.

grumble grumble grumpy GrizZ this morning;)

Good points. And all in a deep recession!

Someone offered them £2K for it!!!! (scroll down to the questions bit at the bottom) Looks like a couple of bidders are determined to own it. Crazy times.....

Yeah, but if you ever want another one you will probably end up paying more than you sold yours for to get one in worse condition!

thats true but i only ever own 1 machine at a time and once a pins been owned and played to death it's done for me.

i need a change now.

Well, the Flash Gordon is so far at £320 and whomever is bidding that for a non working machine is welcome to it so bid if you want it, I won't be!

Let me know if you're selling - I've got silly money to spend on a decent Addams. Cheers.

Phil Dixon' date=' post: 1663800 said:
This one I don't understand

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LORD-RING...eo_Games_Coin_Operated_MJ&hash=item336a1504b5

Last month people were falling over themselves to buy one virtually at any cost and here's a game with a buy it now that's about right for a minty game and none of these people have bit? Not saying buy it for £3300 but surely an offer of £3K would be worth a punt...

I would have offered 3k for it, but the seller is a joker. His condition descriptions are laughable at best, and he tries to intimidate people into buying poorly maintained machines. (imo of course). I think i'd rather wipe my **** with the 3k than give it to him........

Paul' date=' post: 1676221 said:
Item ended as it was "no longer available" - Must have been sold off ebay...

It was indeed. Sold for 2K according to the owner.

jonathan' date=' post: 1676224 said:
I got excited when I saw a scared stiff on ebay. Then I saw it was 4500 haha. NIB price!

I made an offer of 2K on the SS, got a counter offer back at £2800. A few hours later he withdrew the offer and relisted it at 4.5k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom