What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touched in around the flipper buttons - BUT they have pictured it specifically.

Will be interesting to see what an auctioned cv goes for. Wear on the volts rollover. Nasty touch up on the flipper buttons. With afm a 4k game now. 4k for this maybe ?

Funny, I love the led underlighting on that cv and his ceiling lights, plus I love the flooring, great room, one mans ugly ...

The CV’s mine and yep I’m in Boston.
Thanks for the advice on my decor @stumblor ???,made me chuckle.
I actually like a bit of bling, and if my wife would let me that room would be lime green with more funky lights going on!
The leds underneath can just be unplugged and are only stuck on.yeah prob not everyone’s cup of tea, but I like it.

Not had the machine long and went all over the play field looking for wear and genuinely didn’t see any , but we’ll spotted @DRD there is a small bit of wear near the volts rollover, I’ll update the eBay listing.
The touch up round the flippers isn’t perfect but think it looks a bit better coloured in than just the bare wear,
Overall it’s a nice machine and only selling cos I’ve had it a month now which is a long time for me before I change it for another
Cheers?

I’ve sold to the CV seller before, decent guy (Pete) he’s in Boston though not Lincoln.
yeah , you're right Mark , i meant Lincolnshire not Lincoln and thinking about the market currently i'm gonna review my estimated final sale price to nearer £4k than £5k , along the same lines of logic as DRD ....if this goes for under 4 , then thats a bargain long term , am tempted to bid myself cos i love cv but dont have the space currently ....

I actually like a bit of bling, and if my wife would let me that room would be lime green with more funky lights going on!
The leds underneath can just be unplugged and are only stuck on.yeah prob not everyone’s cup of tea, but I like it.

Not had the machine long and went all over the play field looking for wear and genuinely didn’t see any , but we’ll spotted @DRD there is a small bit of wear near the volts rollover, I’ll update the eBay listing.
The touch up round the flippers isn’t perfect but think it looks a bit better coloured in than just the bare wear,
Overall it’s a nice machine and only selling cos I’ve had it a month now which is a long time for me before I change it for another
Cheers?
Glws , beautiful machine , must be hard to let it go

[QUOTE only selling cos I’ve had it a month now which is a long time for me[/QUOTE]

Thanks for making me feel better about my turnaround times?

only selling cos I’ve had it a month now which is a long time for me

me too,
I've just bought 3 pins to play over Christmas then they will all be sold on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Filthy ramps (actually filthy everything including the inserts), missing plastics, missing Thing flipper! (as you've said), lane guide on left lanes is pushed right in, metals all need some work, missing bulb condoms, targets needs to be replaced, some insert damage, looks like the mylar is dirty underneath and will need removing / replacing in places, cab looks ok but the backbox hinges and rails need work. Looks like it has been stored in a dampish environment.

Lots of work for £3.5k, assuming that it actually works! No pictures of the inside which I suspect won't look too pretty..
Sold for £4.6k in the end. :eek:

Cheers?

hahaha sorry dude! Like mission65 said - one's mans ugly. You would probably think our minimalist paired back look was an exercise in boredom...!

Would love a CV - if only my budget would allow. GLWS @Beasty will be interesting to see what it goes for - I hope a lot as the minimalist redecorating will cost you a bundle!! ;-)

Ha ha @stumblor , no probs, made me laugh!
Don’t worry I’ll be getting the paint out and ripping those “horrendous” ceiling lights down at the weekend
???

The terminology is there though, MPU, translite, these are pinhead terms, he has two of these - that means that price isn't acceptable.

Deffo an attempt at Christmas cash in. A husband or partner will have reminisced about how they used to play pinball and the other half not knowing much about it will look to ebay and lo and behold the said machine is available with a favourable description to the uneducated and the deed is done. Shocking really as the seller knows its a nail.

Bah - he was insulted by my offer... it was a little low I will say, but then I thought with his being so high - starting at £245 might have got it for what it was worth :p

Bah - he was insulted by my offer... it was a little low I will say, but then I thought with his being so high - starting at £245 might have got it for what it was worth :p

Problem being that he probably genuinely believes in his asking price

Hes got another sitting next to it if you look closely on the right of the pic..

Maybe he will sell that one for £4.75 ?
:)

Don't get too excited guys - the Pinball Machines category isn't included in the 15% discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom