What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to bid on that CV last minute but wine and useless fingers got in the way, bloody nice price for the winner tho.
One day I will own one.

How come nobody is talking about the TZ?
Is that because most forums users here have one or that they are thinking of bidding on it?
No, that's because everyone is hoping nobody else spots it and they snag a bargain:)

Sent from the comfort of my Sofa

I was going to bid 4k on cv but with a day to go it hit 4k so that's it. There may have been others who thought is it worth 4100 (the next bid point ) and thought no . With a lot about at the high end you have to make decisions. As for op thunder and victory you think people would have learnt by now that folks especially newbies don't like gottieb

With new sterns like the walking dead not selling and ghostbusters changing hands for 4K, is it the end of modern Sterns values , using DRD’ s thought process.
Also with the new screen games like dialled in selling very cheap and people already off loading iron maidens, Aerosmith’s, Batman, does it mean the whole bottom has fallen out of sterns and we should Start buying Bally Williams.

Has DRD managed to get that cheap AFM he was after ? Tune in for another exciting week of pinball info Sh*te talk on pin values, I for one can not wait

Or have I got up way too early on a Sunday and feeling bored :rofl:

The above content is only a joke and not necessarily based on real peoples thoughts, and no pinheads were hurt during the making of this post

With new sterns like the walking dead not selling and ghostbusters changing hands for 4K, is it the end of modern Sterns values , using DRD’ s thought process.
Also with the new screen games like dialled in selling very cheap and people already off loading iron maidens, Aerosmith’s, Batman, does it mean the whole bottom has fallen out of sterns and we should Start buying Bally Williams.

Has DRD managed to get that cheap AFM he was after ? Tune in for another exciting week of pinball info Sh*te talk on pin values, I for one can not wait

Or have I got up way too early on a Sunday and feeling bored :rofl:

The above content is only a joke and not necessarily based on real peoples thoughts, and no pinheads were hurt during the making of this post
2019 will be Popeye's year.... Oh yes, his time has come.... :)

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

its amazing to see how long some of the games are sat on their with crazy pricing. Xmen and Wh20 have been on for months at that price.

People do love a good moan on this group particularly drd last year it was the prices are so high I can no longer buy a pin this year it’s the prices are too low lol
Just because I sold a nice afm at a bargain price doesn’t mean a afm is that much all down to who wants what at the time
just remember buy smart sell smart

With newer games it's easy to say game A is now this price.

Older games?

Condition is always the key.

I remember a woodrail example. A 1950 Glamor. Totally beat up, knackered example. $500. Then a stunning example, $15000. So, is it a $500 game or $15000 game and does anyone give a **** anyway??:p

Bottom line is I always try and buy nice examples of games cos I like them like this.

And I would never buy a game if it isn't a good player for me, as what is the point???!!!

Right now I kind of expect games to lose value, but will anyone give a damn as they head towards the dreaded wooden box???:-o

Life is too short not to have harmless, crazy fun:D

I sometimes look at some of my current lineup and think ‘oh I overpaid for that I’ll lose money if I sell it’
And then I come to me senses and say ‘so what’
To date I’ve managed to resell every single machine for roughly what I paid for it
So I’ve had all this fun playing all these great machines for nothing
Happy days

I agree with replay I bought 2 chocolate vending machine both lovely original examples I probably paid over the odds but what the hell I love them and they make me smile
Same with pins if I want it and condition and price is right then I will buy it if I am buying it to sell on then price has to be right
I bought iron maiden nib because I wanted it I really like it if I sell it and loose a few quid then so be it

BC682C45-9070-470B-9986-01AC227D87CB.jpeg

20p for a bar of Cadbury's now if you want to moan about something its the price they are now!!!

AND LOOK AT THIS SCANDAL!!!! WE SHOHLD HAVE THE FRAUD SQUAD ON THIS! :rofl:

Quality-Street-1-617x330.png

AFM is not on my list ! Happy to play other people's though.

The TV screens in backboxes are the first major technological innovation in Pinball since the DMD screen. It is bound to have an impact on pricing IMHO unless a whole new cohort of Pinball machine buyers enter the market.

My SS will doubtless have gone down in £ with AFM and the rest of the wpc95 games.

I assume the market ebbs and flows for the most part. In many cases selling these things you're relying on someone being in the market for that exact pin in that exact condition at that exact time - which is going to be a small market within a small market at the best of times.

Obviously "priced to sell" stuff, projects and known quality stuff will sell routinely.

I don't care much about values, but I do care about being able to enjoy these things when I can. Money comes and goes, time only goes.

I assume the market ebbs and flows for the most part. In many cases selling these things you're relying on someone being in the market for that exact pin in that exact condition at that exact time - which is going to be a small market within a small market at the best of times.

Obviously "priced to sell" stuff, projects and known quality stuff will sell routinely.

I don't care much about values, but I do care about being able to enjoy these things when I can. Money comes and goes, time only goes.

Perfectly put

Things are worth what someone is willing to pay for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These are mine “Garage clearout continues!”
Been offered to various people on here but no takers so with the £1 eBay fee...
If anyone wants anymore information just ask
Thanks Tony

Last edited:
How come nobody is talking about the TZ?
Is that because most forums users here have one or that they are thinking of bidding on it?
TZ are quite common on ebay.
These are mine “Garage clearout continues!”
Been offered to various people on here but no takers so with the £1 eBay fee...
If anyone wants anymore information just ask
Thanks Tony

You seem to have had quite a few projects Tony. Do you have grand ambitions when buying but realise there's only 24hrs in a day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom