What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the graphics. Just watched a TNT on youtube about it. Only 900 made.
The pulsing background noise is sort of space invaders style.
Could get on your nerves after a few hours.

Never played a Cybernaut, but Bally games fell off a cliff when the cost cutting of 1982 kicked in

Never played a Cybernaut, but Bally games fell off a cliff when the cost cutting of 1982 kicked in
The 6803 games have terrible cabinets and that stupid keypad diagnostic gizmo. The artwork of that period was all over the place, some good, some shocking.

There are a few decent titles.... Strange Science, Special Force...

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Rare for a reason. Last one on ebay sold 700. Any bally from 1985 to 1988 is quirky rather than collecable and rarely break 4 figures . Dungeons and dragons most valuable due to theme. Motordome is the worst pile of junk ever made .

The Wh20 is certainly overpriced but I didn't think it looked *that* bad tbh :hmm: Cab in fair shape, everything looks present and correct on the playfield , has ramp protectors fitted - all the boulders etc look ok. Needs a quick novus to clean up some dirt but seen way way worse listed.

The Wh20 is certainly overpriced but I didn't think it looked *that* bad tbh :hmm: Cab in fair shape, everything looks present and correct on the playfield , has ramp protectors fitted - all the boulders etc look ok. Needs a quick novus to clean up some dirt but seen way way worse listed.

Get yer readers on Grizz. That playfield is down to the wood around the raft inserts and the planking at the no way out entrance is pretty bad. Don’t get me wrong it’s not horrendous if you’re paying £2.5k but £5k ???

Get yer readers on Grizz. That playfield is down to the wood around the raft inserts and the planking at the no way out entrance is pretty bad. Don’t get me wrong it’s not horrendous if you’re paying £2.5k but £5k ???

Oh ....oh yes ....o_O ...that'll teach me not to zoom in

Yeah - that is pretty rough around the inserts, lot of planking up near the lock targets.

I stand corrected :thumbs:

Interesting Cybernaut was the last -35 machine

Ebay really is a strange place.
Victory and Operation Thunder pins from a few months ago. Sold for 750 and 650.
Taken back to the guys house and then put up a month later for £1350 each. Don't sell. They then go to auction for 800quid starting bid. Op thunder sells for 800 and Victory doesn't. Relisted and then sells for 900 quid with a few bidders.
I bet he thought he was going to make a mint on them.

CV went for 4k on eBay. AFM is also a 4k game now

Welcome to the new normal. The one way bet prices of wpc95 titles since 2008 are over.

How come nobody is talking about the TZ?
Is that because most forums users here have one or that they are thinking of bidding on it?

CV went for 4k on eBay. AFM is also a 4k game now

Welcome to the new normal. The one way bet prices of wpc95 titles since 2008 are over.
Agree that the rise in B/W games maybe over.
But don't agree AFM is a 4k game, only that you can get AN AFM for 4k.
If you want a minter - no way 4k!
Market saturation, and all the re-makes will make 2019 a pretty interesting year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom