What's new

EBay auctions 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
not 1900 lol. although if you want to pay that I'll drag one out and get it going lol
Thanks Steve but definitely not that desperate. Hoping the second one might go for something a bit more sensible, seeing as it’s only 45 minutes away from me. Although I have a feeling it won’t.

It's a common enough game. Great machine but it should still be 1500. I'm sure one will turn up on group for that in time.

BxqLYfuCYAAkANM.jpg

You make Pigs smoke.

There aren't a lot of dinosaur pins and as a Dino fan I had to have jp . Quite fancy a 4 million bc as well. an original Dino theme could be cool. sega lost world is atrocious though. only the translite is worthwhile

Would have been awesome if Stern got hold of the Jurassic World licence last year. Great pinball fodder for sure

There aren't a lot of dinosaur pins and as a Dino fan I had to have jp . Quite fancy a 4 million bc as well. an original Dino theme could be cool. sega lost world is atrocious though. only the translite is worthwhile
I enjoyed the game for a data east. One of the better ones in my opinion. I just keep shooting for t-rex in hope he will swallow my balls.
Really set Dan up for a gif

Guns N Roses on eBay for £6.8k. By a forum member too!

What the **** is going on?

The 6k GnR previously listed has made the seller list his much better condition one in that price bracket with a bit on top. He's free to do whatever he likes because someone else somewhere tried it on and anyone in the market for one will certainly have taken note at the price of the earlier one.

Nearly 7K and no topper though? *sucks air through teeth*

one on ebay fooked went for 200 buy it now near me in 2011ish. it sold in 5 minutes . buyer came on the other forum to ask about topper and wasn't happy with quotes. his exact comment was I'm not being ripped off 40 quid for the topper when I paid 200 for the whole machine.

More pictures of the TAF on Ebay
20161024_105320.jpg
20161024_105703.jpg
s-l500.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Its already far too much money and YES you all said that it would go for far too much money, the pictures don't really give any indication of condition, so the search for a reasonably priced TAF continues!!! "It will probably never happen!"

More pictures of the STTNG on ebay

20161025_110442.jpg
20161025_110450.jpg
IMG_0248.JPG
IMG_0249 (3).JPG
IMG_0250.JPG
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0253.JPG

It’s about at its money for me (Probably beyond its money), from the photo’s the cannons have issues as they are pointing in different directions (these can be an absolute pig to fix, both money and time wise), unable to get a handle on Playfield condition, cabinet and back box have some scrapes, boards appear to be there but do have fuse’s blown so suggest issues, unable to determine battery leakage as DMD is in the way, working condition unknown, DMD condition unknown.

But it’s not all bad the packaging looks OK!!!!

just wanted to share incase anyone is bidding or thinking of bidding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom