What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also cactus canyon from america $1500 plus $550 shipping here is her email ballisticjen@live.com
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

No way I wasn't regarding buying it she just sent me an email apparently regarding theachinds she had. It was on the Facebook group at one point I thought I'd put it up here in case any of you were interested

Said I didn't want it but she was like ooh ooh we can get you discount. Haha looks like your right @fintan

25 years ago today myself and Brian Cox filled a truck from a operator in Cardiff for £1k. Those were the days. Brian still has the red cab jungle lord and scorpion. Split machines like school teams. You choose one I choose next. I agreed to go second in exchange for a free bunged in jukebox.

Black knight x4
Firepower x3
Gorgar x2
Tri zone x3
Laser ball
Barracora
Flash x2
Haunted house x2
Scorpion
Jungke lord x2 one red one blue
Kiss
Space invaders x2
Silverball mania
Future spa
Zac locomotive
Free jukebox and boxes of parts

I guess that Rollergames WAS worth the asking price then, since it sold for £1015. ;)

In fairness that Rollergames has a really nice playfield, and that can make a big difference to the price, but still..... that's alot more than I expected

Anyway it will be back for sale by Wednesday with under-cab LED's for £1200. We'll all know about it because someone will post the forsale thread 100 times on ukpinball till people go crazy :rofl:

Well whoever it is must be a real muppet because at that price he's gonna make diddly squat after the costs of transporting it and then LED'ing.

Sorry if that hurts anybody's feelings (I don't actually care, get over it), but it leaves a bit of sour taste for those of us to do real work on pins. Right lads?

he's gonna make diddly squat after the costs of transporting it and then LED'ing

Perhaps he didn't buy it to make money on, maybe he just really likes Rollergames.

it leaves a bit of sour taste for those of us to do real work on pins. Right lads?

Not sure what you mean as it doesn't bother me. Someone can spend whatever they want on a pin :)

for £600? good on ya Wez, Rollergames is one of the best games out there, i was tempted by Robin's (my old one) and also by this one on ebay, but i thought 995 was too steep.

as many have pointed out, it doesn't matter that many folks say 'this is a £600 game' or 'this is an £800 game' or 'this game fetches £500 for bad examples and £900 for the best ones' because at the end of the day, that's just opinion, and the only thing that sets the prices is the real genuine sales. and if there are people out there who want to buy a top quality Rollergames for a grand, then the new top price just got set. i'm still kind of kicking myself for not stretching the extra hundred to buy it myself, as i may never see a better RG for sale. oh well

/expecting @GrizZ to come and tell me off now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom