What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
And on that mad vector, I looked underneath mine to see what that steampunk contraption is. It looks like an extra switch !!!!

Vector does not even have a switch where that contraption pokes through the playfield, but on closer Inspection it looks like it might be a replacement for the more conventional ball trough leaf switch.

Just spotted this Rollergames on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1990-Williams-ROLLERGAMES-pinball-machine-/121653992000

That's gotta be one of the nicest Rollergames playfields I've seen. No wear around the magnet. I already own one of these, it's very addictive and they hardly ever come up for sale, looks to me like a bargain.

Shame about the cabinet fade, but new decals are now available from Planetary :)

Somebody go buy it!

Well I was offered one last year for £600. It's always subjective. Buy it Pete and sell it for a profit!! It's a bargain after all ;)

the ebay seller, fireinsidemysoul, rings a bell with me for some reason. i don't know if i've bought from him, sold to him, been warned about him, or had a barney with him in the past. anyone got any knowledge?

btw i agree that RG is a lovely game and that this is a nice one, and also that it ain't quite nice enough for that kind of coin. i saw two RGs today and yesterday at the LPC and was offered both for sale, one at 650 and one at 600 (both were mates rates from people i've traded with so don't quote me on those, your mileage may vary).

anyway, this fire guy, is he legit?

John is legit plus can arrange transport as its his business. Rg used to be a guilty pleasure , a steve Ritchie also ran but I always like the way it flows and the music is deliciously naff. Never sell mine. D E V A S T A T I N G

Bought a TOTAN from John a few years ago. Game was in as good condition as promised, and came well wrapped and protected.

I give a big thumbs up for Rollergames as well, fantastic fun, especially in multi player where you can steal other people's ball locks.
Although I feel the right price is around the £650 mark, maybe £750 if in excellent condition.

the ebay seller, fireinsidemysoul, rings a bell with me for some reason. i don't know if i've bought from him, sold to him, been warned about him, or had a barney with him in the past. anyone got any knowledge?

btw i agree that RG is a lovely game and that this is a nice one, and also that it ain't quite nice enough for that kind of coin. i saw two RGs today and yesterday at the LPC and was offered both for sale, one at 650 and one at 600 (both were mates rates from people i've traded with so don't quote me on those, your mileage may vary).

anyway, this fire guy, is he legit?

So what your saying is, its a nice one.. but not that nice... and its expensive compared to the ones youve seen at mates rates... confused

The chap who sent him a message on ebay seems to think its worth 800?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im tempted to put an offer on this for my first pin.. would be interested to see what other people think

John Beveridge is a nice bloke, I've spoken to him a Couple of times on the phone but never closed a deal, as in my eyes, he's too expensive.

RG is a great game and it certainly looks a nice one, probably the nicest I've seen in fact but still not a £1k game. There's 3 people here now who have been offered one recently for circa £650 which should tell you it's worth about that, maybe a bit more as its a nice one. £750 maybe a tad more. He's got best part of a £100 fees if he sells it on eBay so he would probably rather sell it off eBay.

all subjective and my opinion of course :thumbs:

Well I was offered one last year for £600. It's always subjective. Buy it Pete and sell it for a profit!! It's a bargain after all ;)

It doesn't help that they're quite rare so we don't have much of a reference point in terms of price. I could buy it, make it minty fresh, and sell it at a profit. But that kinda thing is frowned upon, aint it? :p

Wouldn't even take £5k for my Rollergames, and that IS minty fresh.

Sorry Pete, just can't agree with you. :) Think most will agree they're not massively uncommon and tend to go for circa £650. If you think there's still a profit at a £1k and yours is worth £5k then that's good for you buddy just don't poison the good new folks minds in to thinking the same:p

Hi
I know John well been up at his a few times to play his tables good guy puts a lot of work into them I got my LAH from him I think he would be up for an offer outside eBay as he hates trying to sell on there.

I think the eBay rollergames is overpriced. The art, sounds and concept of this game are at best kooky and at worst cringeworthy - hence why many other folk think it is overpriced. BUT it is great fun to play

Do people have contact details for the two sellers of roller games mentioned above ? Or might you put me in touch with them ? If so, could you pm me as I am after one

Thanks

two RGs at the LPC, one is owned by @Matt Vince who is now going to be selling that and about 8-10 other machines i think. his phone number i'm sure he won't mind me giving out is 07824 639243. the other one belongs to Robin Kemp @skweek who is also a professional pinball repairman, that one used to be mine and i even thought about buying it back, as it's a great little game. Robin also likes contact as he fixes games for a living so will be happy to be publicised - contact him on 07525 920733

Unbelievable. A couple of buttons would have been worth it for £1.04.

Looks like its going to be rusted to hell inside.

Having read the previous three comments, I wondered at first if that black-clad arm/hand in the title picture belonged to a diver, who'd recovered it from somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom