What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you have plenty zacc parts to play with then its a good price.

Its a great looking machine ........but wasn't there a discussion on here recently about how frickin dull it actually is to play o_O

Think there is somewhere. Great retro theme, biddly biddly or beedly beedly ( whatever the robot used to say) but as a game to play, awful!!

that StarTrek has been relisted a few times now,I wonder how long it will take for the seller to realise he would be lucky to get half that price

I may take a tip to look either tomorrow or next week, out of curiosity.......

Even I know that's a good price for a fully working restored machine.

Not one that will require a "new fuse"

Buck Rogers seemed dated when it as new! Have a framed back glass but wouldn't want whole machine.

£850 is cheap, Flintstones is a great game and does not deserve a low price tag.
£1250 for a peachy Flintstones is a great deal.
If you missed the £850 one then don't miss out a second time and snap it up.

A chance for someone to enter the vectordome with this classic retro-futuristic game. I have one, I am biased, but this game packs a huge amount in but has a cramped little playfield as a result.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1981-BALL...324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ee141b0d4

Looks to have some Mylar cover, inside of backbox has bizarre red paint ?, entrance to ramp shot has replacement incorrect posts (these games do get hammered here)

Seller adopting the unusual tactic of dissing his own game ....

"I have owned this machine for approx 1½ years. I bought two machines at the time from the same guy and it was the other machine that I really wanted but he would only sell them as a pair..... Since I have owned it I have never actually used the machine until last week. I switched it on for the first time and it booted up first time with no issues that I could see."

For £1900 I'd expect a JP that hasn't got huge mouseholes around the scoops. Is this the same one that sold for a grand last week, looks like it's got a similar rough playfield?

Why is it that Silverball Mania's and Harlem Globetrotters tend to come up for sale at the same time ??

We wary of the Silverball when the seller says this ...

"My guess is that it either needs a good soaking in WD40 (to overcome the dirty electromechanical gizmos) or for somebody who can repair this type of game"

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-P...537?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1a001b91f9

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1970s-Har...912?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f4c6e49c8

the silver ball seller is genuine, i know of him from Norton owners club thats why he thinks it needs the oiling!

just looked again at that vector listings pictures,own up who owned it in the past and did this hack?,look at the three pin plug prong microswitch mounted on a block of wood:-o
i.ebayimg.com_00_s_MTA2M1gxNjAw_z_kLEAAOSwgkRVT87K___57.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom