What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my TZ from him and other than a not mentioned toasted gi connector and a clock problem which was just dirty optos has been sweet for 2 years now (touch wood)
I speak to him every year at Daventry, nice bloke, tells a good story.
Cheers Adie

Gas,
Buy it, swap out transllights, get it working, sell it for more and get a refund on your CPR translight.
Happy days allround.

OK, so how much for Manny's ****ed IJ? I think this could go either way. Guessing it needs a lot of work as otherwise he would have done it. I'd value a normal (faded) one at under 2.5k. Guessing it needs new decals, playfield, DMD, gun, translight and a **** load of time. 99p start, I'd be out at more than a grand. Think it would be a great project for someone but potentially a real money pit..

I would not pay a grand but it's probably worth a grand easy as a restore project, would take deep pockets to make it a peach though as the pf would need to be sorted and that's not cheap or easy, see what it makes, nice to see that it's not getting parted out and hopefully will be revived into a nice working machine ready to provide current and future generations with a top pinball experience, IJ ROCKS!!

I reckon if I were in a position to buy (which alas i'm not) then a grand would be about my limit. Too many unknowns and as already mentioned a lot of the stuff needed to make it a peach would be pretty pricey. I reckon if you paid £1k for it then you'd be looking at being well into £3k to get it 'nice'. That's a lot of money for an IJ IMO.

Well in my opinion I think 3k for a minty IJ is fine.
IJ is a cracking game and I'd love another.
Look at it this way. People ask upwards of 5k for mint MM AFM and TaF which imo are not any better. I'd have IJ over any of them. Just my opinion tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom