What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Apr 4, 2015] 8bitflip the new competitive show from NLP. (T.B.A.)

One of pinballs unwritten rules. It will *always* be raining when you have to move machines :D

When i went to lift my Addams down southern Ireland it rained that heavy all the dogs, cats and cows etc where all pairing up and looking for a boat...

The 200+ mile trip back soaked thru wasnt the best, but i did have an Addams in the back :cool:

I was planning on driving over in the morning but didn't fancy the early start, so I'm now booked in the travelodge. No drinking for me though , I've got my daughter with me.
I'm the receding bloke with the super excited 7 year old if anyone wants to say hello tomorrow.

Bah humbug. It's like a ruddy morgue on here tonight. You've all gone to 8bitflip whilst I get lumbered with 4 days of solid DIY redecorating my son's bedroom (he's going from red/orange/yellow for a 5-year old to black/turquoise for a pre-teen with massive HELLBOY stencilled wall mural up the spiral stairwell).

On the plus side my wife did say she was going to wear the new CYBERDOG top and hot pants that arrived in the post today in bed tonight ;)

Looks good, great effort to get it all set up by as usual. How many of those machines are for the tournament only? And can I just turn up and pay on the door tomorrow?

It's brill :clap:
Yep you can pay at the door,did that today :thumbs:
Going tomorrow with all of the family hopefully!
And you can play all of the machine today :clap:
Good work chaps see you tomorrow!!

Reactions: JT.
I've been at the show all day today, and I would just like to say a massive thankyou to everyone who helped organise the show, and everyone who brought their lovely machines for us all to play on! You guys have done a fantastic job!

Had a great day! It was nice to see so many familiar faces (the entire Northerm league collective seem to have turned up) along with plenty of new faces I had not met before. It's awesome that the pinball guys are such a nice bunch of people :thumbs:

Looks really good, thanks for the walkaround vid. Just a bit of a long way for me to travel on this occassion unfortunately and have plenty of other stuff that needs to be done this weekend. :(

had a great weekend(nice to meet you carl)
pin worked 100% all weekend on the stage.
back home now having removed 2 doors to get the pin back in.

Back
Top Bottom