What's new

All aboard for the Elton John Hype Train.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Should start a sweep on what the price will be, rumours say it's going to be lower than the Godfather :oops:

I wonder if we'll see a price reduction?

• Haha
Reactions: PFT
might be prince ?

Yeah maybe but it must be out of the bag due to the title of the thread.

Must be bad for them when they can't keep a secret and then see most people not being interested in it.

As a kid, Elton John got a piano for Xmas
I got a tangerine
Fcuk him !

Context:
The story starts in the present day, showing the 71-year-old playing the tune in his living room. It then works backwards chronologically through his life – from stadium tours to glittering 80s dressing rooms, eventually taking us all the way back the year he was gifted his grandmother’s piano on Christmas morning as a young boy.

Got respect for the people that can still manage to watch any television let alone adverts.

For the record, I think that's a charming video. Elton John is a massively talented musician with an awesome back catalogue.

That being said, I'll be amazed if they can make a good pinball machine out of the theme but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

For the record, I think that's a charming video. Elton John is a massively talented musician with an awesome back catalogue.
No idea, didn't watch it, watching a chinwag is probably more charming each to their own. Just wanted to confirm that was the case and I suspect many people know the story through watching that.

A games a game, even if the theme seems to be a bad choice but Rocketman's old hat and blatantly very few will want it.

He's not a terrible musician / singer but I couldn't even tell you how many times I want to go back and pull some EJ, never basically it's not timeless music for me. It had it's place.

The John Lewis Elton John Xmas vid was frowned upon by most as it was nothing more than a promo for his farewell tour.
Pretty much, everyone wanted another cute animal. People would rather see a boxer jumping on trampoline than an old woman playing piano.

I can see the power of the theme after watching that ad. Reminds me of my 6 year old this morning when we both woke to hearing his battery operated piano being played at 5am. Not quite on the same scale!

Last edited:
Perhaps Elton wants one for his kids, so was generous with the license 😏

Quentin Tarantino wanted a pulp fiction, and slash loves pinball , hence why we got the godfather I believe it was his dream theme, so it's not outside the realms of possibilities

Where do I order this game from? I think the punters in my pub will appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom