What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Elton John Hype Train.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

JJP's next game after Toy Story is Steve Richie's Elton John!

Hang on they haven't even announced Toy Story yet have they? What makes you think it's Elton John?

Loyalties will be expensive on that
Depends, Elton ego is massive, he might have seen a gnr and thought I want one of me so my kids can play, I'm pretty sure he owns his recordings, if it's something he's interested in it would make the song right issue easier 😏

Depends, Elton ego is massive, he might have seen a gnr and thought I want one of me so my kids can play, I'm pretty sure he owns his recordings, if it's something he's interested in it would make the song right issue easier 😏

Not anymore, looks like he sold them to Universal in 2018, actually nevermind he may still own them and Universal manage them.

Not anymore, looks like he sold them to Universal in 2018, actually nevermind he may still own them and Universal manage them.
Interesting, wouldn't surprise me a lot of the old artists are due to tax changes in America, better and easier for them to sell

I don't think its a bad theme, EJ is kind of intertwined with Pinball, not exactly a big EJ fan, but his music doesn't seem divisive enough to put people off if its a great playing game.

Opens the way for a Chas & Dave pin, rabbit multiball, phwoaar

I think you are underestimating how massive Elton John is, and in pinball history he is huge.

He is third on the list of large sellers after Beatles and Elvis.

EJ 200M
ACDC 127.2 million
Metallica 105 million
Aerosmith 104.4 million
Rolling Stones 102 million
Iron Maiden 100 Million
GNR a ****y 80 million
Kiss 28.4 million
Rush Claimed 40M but not sure if there is a certified number

Likely they have all sold a lot more as certification is easier for newer acts than someone like EJ who was selling 40 years ago.

but Michael Jackson and Madonna would be fantastic machines but super unlikely either will be made.

Screenshot 2022-01-10 at 21.05.39.png

Back
Top Bottom