What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Day at the Office Tournament

I’m so sorry about this. For the first time in 4 years using Square, they decide to do a system update mid day… So card payment acceptance in the UK is affected.
I have all you names for every one of you that tried to book and I promise to take them in order as a booking proof. I will be back with updates when everything is up and runing.

The conclusion is, if you already tried to book, consider yourself booked.

Sorry again for this issue, but it’s beyond me… it’s across UK for every Square user.

Regards,
Chris
Ok mate I imagine I will appear loads of times lol, I have clicked pay over and over
Just to confirm I’m booking two adults and one child

Cheers

I’m so sorry about this. For the first time in 4 years using Square, they decide to do a system update mid day… So card payment acceptance in the UK is affected.
I have all you names for every one of you that tried to book and I promise to take them in order as a booking proof. I will be back with updates when everything is up and runing.

The conclusion is, if you already tried to book, consider yourself booked.

Sorry again for this issue, but it’s beyond me… it’s across UK for every Square user.

Regards,
Chris
Thanks so much Chris!
How about non forum people who have tried to book? My friends Dann and Jupiter also got the error message earlier :(

Still getting errors when trying to pay! I'll keep and eye here for when it's fixed 👍👍

Yeah I was for 2 as well - as far as payment will we be PM'd individually or will you let us known once the links working?

Mate you got potentially bigger fish to fry man! UK Hall of fame gotta be gunning for the UK overall champ next!
Yeah right mate

Ok.

First of all I would like to apologise again about the issue that we had today. I‘ve chosen Square as a payment provider because of how reliable they are. Except today! Unfortunately the issue isn’t fixed yet, but as promised every single person that tried to book is on the list. I will send a confirmation email to everyone and a payment request next week after the payment portal is up and running.

I can say that all 32 spaces filled up in the first 48 minutes.
Out of the 32 bookings, 2 people are outside the forum and 30 from the forum.
Thank you so much!

If anyone won’t be able to attend, you can add your name here on a waiting list.

Would you like me to put here on the forum the list with the people attending?

Chris

Ok.

First of all I would like to apologise again about the issue that we had today. I‘ve chosen Square as a payment provider because of how reliable they are. Except today! Unfortunately the issue isn’t fixed yet, but as promised every single person that tried to book is on the list. I will send a confirmation email to everyone and a payment request next week after the payment portal is up and running.

I can say that all 32 spaces filled up in the first 48 minutes.
Out of the 32 bookings, 2 people are outside the forum and 30 from the forum.
Thank you so much!

If anyone won’t be able to attend, you can add your name here on a waiting list.

Would you like me to put here on the forum the list with the people attending?

Chris
Yes please mate, then we will know who is on and who isn’t

A list is great then you can have a waitlist also as I believe one or two of my friends may have missed out

As requested, here is the list with the participants:

Owen Lloyd, Armen Lloyd
Conrad Chambers
Gene Aw
Steven Dale
Nick Hamill
Dennis Osborne, Steffie Nohlen
Andrew Saunders
Andy Brock
Greg Mott
Jupiter Hadley, Dan Sullivan
Roy Smith
Brad Attwood, Claire-Hubbard Attwood, Ellie Attwood
Dan Lowell, Effie Lewell, Phoebe Lewell
Lee Parkin
Reece Powell
Ben Leigh, Raynor Passmore
Pete
Alan Adair, Alfie Adair
Claire & David
Chris Boudi +2

Last edited:
Bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger.

I forgot.

Add me to the wait list please should anyone drop out and a spot becomes available.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom