What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Day at the Office Tournament

Also does anyone know if there's multiple participants whether the second name (for IFPA) goes into the name box? I can't see anywhere else to put it so I assume so!

Might is be worth going old school for now and just registering interest here and paying later via a private payment link?
If so, please but me down for two ticket/entries 🤞🏻

Might is be worth going old school for now and just registering interest here and paying later via a private payment link?

Just the one ticket for me please (if we end up going this way)

Thing is it's supposed to be open to all, so new to pinball folks who are most of the attendees of Pinball Office who probably only know it via FB or the website.
Will see what Criss decides but hopefully as you all have posted you have tried should be enough to reserve a spot.

Would be nice if we could have a spot reserved, unfortunately I don’t have time today, to constantly keep trying

I’m so sorry about this. For the first time in 4 years using Square, they decide to do a system update mid day… So card payment acceptance in the UK is affected.
I have all you names for every one of you that tried to book and I promise to take them in order as a booking proof. I will be back with updates when everything is up and runing.

The conclusion is, if you already tried to book, consider yourself booked.

Sorry again for this issue, but it’s beyond me… it’s across UK for every Square user.

Regards,
Chris

Attachments

• 2209C7B7-4BB8-4728-9FFC-4706645C8596.jpeg
    2209C7B7-4BB8-4728-9FFC-4706645C8596.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom