What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018

When you google Daventry it comes up with this as the main image - no Salisbury is it lol

upload_2018-2-1_13-58-2.jpeg

Should only be £65 a night Pete. They have screwed up.

A tenner less means £360 with breakfast possibly a bit less for the Thursday if I take machines and Phil pays the Thursday night (£327?).

Can get 4 nights with breakfast at a 4* 5 miles away for £280. Is staying at the venue worth the extra £50...?

No, that's not right dude. You phone them up and quote UKPinfest. It's £65 per room B&B - Tell them to speak to Laura Goodman the events organiser at the hotel if they don't give you this rate.

No, that's not right dude. You phone them up and quote UKPinfest. It's £65 per room B&B - Tell them to speak to Laura Goodman the events organiser at the hotel if they don't give you this rate.

That sounds like what I was expecting, Phil. Not this:
Daventry.png

Just spoken to them and they've amended it to £65 + breakfast. They then said the £75 did include breakfast but that it wasn't very clear...!

Heart attack now over... <phew> :clap:

New confirmation now received, it still doesn't actually say breakfast is included, even though we know it is!

I'm going to start ramping up the promotion of this event soon. There'll be a facebook competition to win a room for the weekend and a pair of VIP tickets.

I'd appreciate it if you could spread the word, like and share the page - https://www.facebook.com/UKPinfest-303535716766169/

Click as to whether you're attending event and please share - https://www.facebook.com/events/413843972406224/

Also, there is the twitter page, if you could give it a mention and follow - https://twitter.com/UKPinfest

Please share as much as you can......need to boost the following on both. I'll start making machine announcements like I do with NERG. Would appreciate as much publicity as you can give the event. Thanks!

Just tried to book my hotel, but they cannot access the allocation... Don't want to book the VIP ticket if there is no hotel allocation, do you know if there are many rooms left?

Here's a cheeky machine announcement for you all before I release it on social feeds and the website - European Exclusive! Kill Bill from Pinnovating!

Sorry about the mix of colours! Decals yet to be applied as they're still at the design stage.

Kill Bill - The Whole Bloody Pinball Affair

Kill Bill is a custom pinball machine made by Pinnovating, running on the P-ROC system with a theme based on the legendary Quentin Tarantino movie by the same title. The P-ROC system is a hardware system to allow you to make your own software. Kill Bill is based on a Bally World Cup Soccer ’94, but it’s playfield lay-out has been changed on at least 10 different points. Besides the playfield changes, the visuals are running on a 27” HD-screen supported by a classic Dot-Matrix screen as well.

It took almost four years to complete the game. Over 2,000 hours were spent on seeing Beatrix Kiddo waking up from her coma, to take revenge once again on her Death List Five former Deadly Viper Assassination Squad members, only now in the form of a mad murdering Pinball Machine. This is the 3rd title by Pinnovating after the Demolion Man on Steroids and The Matrix. All programming , sound FX, soundtrack and visuals are once again done by Pinnovating’s own Mr. Byte, while the handcrafted artwork is done by professional airbrush artist Mr. Ink.

Experience how Kill Bill inspired this game and turned it into a roaring rampage of revenge. What does it take to convert a friendly game of soccer into a machine to kill for? Find out at the UK Pinfest 2018, Friday, 24 August 2018 till Sunday, 26 August 2018 at Mercure Daventry Court Hotel and Spa, Daventry, England.

Kill-Bill.jpg

Here's a cheeky machine announcement for you all before I release it on social feeds and the website - European Exclusive! Kill Bill from Pinnovating!

Sorry about the mix of colours! Decals yet to be applied as they're still at the design stage.

Kill Bill is a custom pinball machine made by Pinnovating, running on the P-ROC system with a theme based on the legendary Quentin Tarantino movie by the same title. The P-ROC system is a hardware system to allow you to make your own software. Kill Bill is based on a Bally World Cup Soccer ’94, but it’s playfield lay-out has been changed on at least 10 different points. Besides the playfield changes, the visuals are running on a 27” HD-screen supported by a classic Dot-Matrix screen as well.

It took almost four years to complete the game. Over 2,000 hours were spent on seeing Beatrix Kiddo waking up from her coma, to take revenge once again on her Death List Five former Deadly Viper Assassination Squad members, only now in the form of a mad murdering Pinball Machine. This is the 3rd title by Pinnovating after the Demolion Man on Steroids and The Matrix. All programming , sound FX, soundtrack and visuals are once again done by Pinnovating’s own Mr. Byte, while the handcrafted artwork is done by professional airbrush artist Mr. Ink.

Experience how Kill Bill inspired this game and turned it into a roaring rampage of revenge. What does it take to convert a friendly game of soccer into a machine to kill for? Find out at the UK Pinfest 2018, Friday, 24 August 2018 till Sunday, 26 August 2018 at Mercure Daventry Court Hotel and Spa, Daventry, England.

View attachment 60118

Interesting. Always maintained if it was themed better it’d be a B/W top 5.

View attachment 60118

Well played Sir :clap:......well played:clap:

Yep I’ve done it, I’m already booked, so should I win, will bring to friends, at least I may beat someone at a game that way... :clap::clap:

Apologies for my laziness. Is the link on this thread (somewhere) to buy the tickets? I'll hunt it down if it is.

Back
Top Bottom