What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018

I must be going mad but I can’t fjnd the pin pledge thread?

VIP Tickets bought and convinced a friend to come along for the weekend.

Looking forward to some crac and fun just have a question.

Will there be vendors selling parts and pins or will any of the pins on show be for sale?:)

VIP Tickets bought and convinced a friend to come along for the weekend.

Looking forward to some crac and fun just have a question.

Will there be vendors selling parts and pins or will any of the pins on show be for sale?:)

Going on previous shows there will be plenty of pins for sale (load of signs on machines on the floor). Pinball mania, onestop Pinball and pinball daze have had parts stalls in the past and Gary Flower usually has his stall of weird and wonderfull and the hard to find bits and bobs.

Im sure Phil will advise shortly though

All booked in for me and Clare, full weekend VIP tickets and 3 nights stay. I must say the hotel were spot on - no problems. Fri, Sat, Sun, double room, B&B £65 a night per room for two people!

I can't wait to see everyone and also the Thunderbirds from @Homepin

One stop Pinball will be there. Pinball Daze and Pinballmania can’t make it unfortunately.

Plenty before this too.play GLASGOW this weekend,swavesey and nerg in July

Then me and my NLP buddies will be busy at playexpo Blackpool in october tickets for that at http://www.ukpinball.com

Indeed, I'd already seen the Swaveny event, I may well turn up for that one, as I'm reasonably close by in Bedford. Glasgow and Gateshead are a little far away for me though :(

@Big Phil

I am taking a game in the car and attending with a friend. We have a twin room booked for the fri and sat night

Does my friend need to buy a vip ticket, so he can do the Friday night stuff ?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom