What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Yeah from here
was quite expensive but i thought it looked cool and could not find any arcade/bowling alley style carpet anywhere else in the uk :( (tons in us dirty cheap, but good luck getting it delivered lol)

Yeah from here
was quite expensive but i thought it looked cool and could not find any arcade/bowling alley style carpet anywhere else in the uk :( (tons in us dirty cheap, but good luck getting it delivered lol)
if you are doing black light makes sure it’s a safe one - black light will seriously hose your eyes.

I don't think they are that bad :D it's on for maybe 20min a week at most and i'm not tanning my self under it lol

iv grown up with black lights and i'm not blind :D

I used to work in tv/film lighting and have had sound systems with lighting, my hearing and eyesight aren't that great anymore😂

Hehe, yeah I worked at stage electrics Bristol wear house testing/cleaning the equipment they hire out. They used to have the proper industrial bad boy 400w black lights :D

Last edited:
In-laws in a row, around for mother's Day..
My wife asked her dad shortly after this was taken if he wanted a two player on FG so she could get on a game, he shook his head and said "nah" brutal 🤣

IMG-20220327-WA0022~2.jpg

So much stuff.. you should see under the Stern side.. accumulating so much stuff for each game. It’s a bit out of control TBH.

Oh Yeah, theres is another reason.

The cabin floor runs out from back to front. So I have to adjust the legs 🤦‍♂️.. put them along the back and they are on a perfect 7 degree slope 😂

Back
Top Bottom