What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Dinning room table can go as well :D
Love LW3!
That's not a dining table (except at Christmas), it's my workbench, but they are dining chairs round it - which we literally cannot give away; they've been on the local before the tip FB group twice. Too good to chuck away though.

The little Dino Cab conversion looks amazing.. I have been reading up on those conversions recently. I am really tempted to put up an ad on UKVAC to try source one :)

I love a good Dino King conversion :thumbs:This is mine that I turned into a mini Streets of Rage cab :) It's wired for jamma and running pi2jamma with a Megadrive emulator and custom control panel to mimic a Megadrive controller.

PXL_20220429_203432357.jpg

PXL_20220429_203438353.jpg

I'd sell mine if I could find a candy cab in decent condition
Excellent good luck finding a nice Candy, I am/was looking for one but tbh these Dino conversions I really like, and would suit my games room better tbh. Please keep me in mind once you find a Candy :)

Last edited:
Its the Pinheads favourite fail. You tell yourself dont put stuff under games . It looks untitdy and its a PITA when you come to move stuff about. Worst culprits are sack trolleys but most unsual was a house guest who had no where else to sleep for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom