What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Its the Pinheads favourite fail. You tell yourself dont put stuff under games . It looks untitdy and its a PITA when you come to move stuff about. Worst culprits are sack trolleys but most unsual was a house guest who had no where else to sleep for a few days.
We've all considered it. I don't need a bed taking up space! No bed = 1 extra machine!

So this arrived the other day ( after alongggggg drive , loved it as a kid - and still do !! It quite pinball but I couldn’t resist :)

Attachments

• 02D6F833-4965-41B6-97F5-1B241E63D7F3.jpeg
    02D6F833-4965-41B6-97F5-1B241E63D7F3.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 89358E75-39C4-4DC2-9629-CB29FAAA38A2.jpeg
    89358E75-39C4-4DC2-9629-CB29FAAA38A2.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 50
I thought so, but the credit display shows '10', with Game Over, Credit Indicator and (I thought) Highest Score lamps lit. Maybe it counts on the player displays during the attract mode, like Firepower at the start of multiball. That would fit with the theme.

Last edited:
According to the manual on ipdb, showing all 5's is an indication of a factory reset due to battery failure.

I've no actual hands-on experience with the keyboard set-up, but (again according to the manual), rather than manually stepping through the book-keeping functions by pressing the test button, the button's only used to get into the test functions. After doing that, the required function or 'register' number is entered on the key pad. The Highest Score is register 15.

So, as I read it,
  1. Open door and press the test button (hopefully the keyboard itself will pass a test made at this point)
  2. Specify register 15 by entering 1, 5 and enter on the key pad
  3. Match display shows the register number, and player 1 shows the current value
  4. Enter a new value using the key pad; the default is stated to be 1,999,990. Whatever you choose, it appears in player 2 display
  5. Press enter to actually alter the stored value. Both score displays show the same (new) value
  6. Step out of adjustment by pressing Game

According to the manual on ipdb, showing all 5's is an indication of a factory reset due to battery failure.

I've no actual hands-on experience with the keyboard set-up, but (again according to the manual), rather than manually stepping through the book-keeping functions by pressing the test button, the button's only used to get into the test functions. After doing that, the required function or 'register' number is entered on the key pad. The Highest Score is register 15.

So, as I read it,
  1. Open door and press the test button (hopefully the keyboard itself will pass a test made at this point)
  3. Match display shows the register number, and player 1 shows the current value
  4. Enter a new value using the key pad; the default is stated to be 1,999,990. Whatever you choose, it appears in player 2 display
  5. Press enter to actually alter the stored value. Both score displays show the same (new) value
Thanks @Jay Walker - i'll give it a shot sir 🙏

Apparently pricing will also have defaulted, to 1 coin/1 play for all coin chutes. That does seem a minefield to adjust, though at home you'd probably have Free Play set (Register 42 holding the value 65).

There are some odd items to be found, though; the scoring replay awards can give out more than one replay each, up to a maximum of three. That's not something I could see many ops using.

Hang on, though - that's a manual error (some things don't change). It's a repeat of the Highest Score award setting.

Last edited:

So, as I read it,
@Jay Walker .... Ta da!! Many thanks 👍
IMG_20221008_170131572.jpg

Back
Top Bottom