What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Tell me about it, to be honest to the right is s garage attached to our holiday cottage the plan is to empty it out tidy it up and build a super games room for the guests in summer and me in winter !! this will be the pin wing :) eeeeeeventually

So, never put pictures of my place up before but as I now have all my favourite games together (completed with the recent acquisition of DM from Mark) I think its time. The only one missing is MM which is at my daughter's house.

Had many machines over the years but have become increasingly attached to 80/90s games as I prefer the fun element to the depth of rules.

20190922_202159.jpg20190922_202408.jpg20190922_202239.jpg20190922_202314.jpg
20190922_202227.jpg

@kevlar and @Matt Adams incredible line ups.

I remember when I went to Matts grand opening and thought. I know, I’ll take him a nice little gift. He’ll need some art to fill all that wall space, I’ll donate my framed Creech poster!!!!................ Oh. 🤣🤣🤣
That poster had been passed from pillar to post now. Whose the current custodian.

Can’t wait to come back down one day

6D183452-A578-4E66-A7B6-2ACC3CAB49A7.jpeg

Current lineup, my TOM will join eventually and turning my project TOM into a vpin, plus something planned for both spare playfields.

Parting out a huge load of TOM stuff (lots of great new things inc plastics, ramps) in the coming weeks.

Got a bunch of arcade game stuff in there too.

Yes good idea, another member! If only I could think of one specifically! 😜

Edit - Holy cow the big lebowski!!

Dave!!! Finally!! Were you an early achiever? Already fully paid up? If so did you have to pay again or have you been made whole?
I bet you never thought you’d see the day. Congratulations

I am an EA - This is my 2nd TBL- I have bought another one - this one will have extras that make it the new EA edition.
hopefully I will see my 2nd game 1st QTR of 2020. That will then be for sale to get my money back.

Is the project TOM beyond redemption @Spadge ? Seems sad to turn a great game like that into a vpin. I'd be more than happy to swap my spare widebody cab for the project!! 😬

yeah, issues with the cab I had made, the loom is probably beyond saving (guilty) and I’m using the new playfield in a new super mint TOM. It’s unfortunate one long-term project will die, but it will be nice at the end.

I am an EA - This is my 2nd TBL- I have bought another one - this one will have extras that make it the new EA edition.
hopefully I will see my 2nd game 1st QTR of 2020. That will then be for sale to get my money back.

20K for TBL you must love the theme Dave!

how do you know it will be Q1 2020?

17K!

that's ok then ;)

Still got my fingers crossed for you Dave! how do you know its Q1 though ?

Neil.

Yeah I took the pictures last night and stupidly forgot to check the camera settings which where BE from a previous shoot. Will take some colour ones today!

Back
Top Bottom