Your Pinball Collections

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
playpinball.uk
Alias
Neil McRae
Direct video yes, direct audio coming soon just need to make a cable up from the stern board to the LVDS board on the stern games although I have an interim way of doing that with Wireless audio in. TNA is there now. CGC games I don’t yet have a solution and it’s non so easy to get audio out of them. Also have a new pro wireless HDMI sender so I can now stream 6 cameras wirelessly and another 8020 redesigned rig (much lighter and more portable) on the way. So I can stream 5 games at home at simultaneously now 6 when the new rig turns up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: DanLewell

Vimtoman

Registered
Sep 29, 2018
London
Direct video yes, direct audio coming soon just need to make a cable up from the stern board to the LVDS board on the stern games although I have an interim way of doing that with Wireless audio in. TNA is there now. CGC games I don’t yet have a solution and it’s non so easy to get audio out of them. Also have a new pro wireless HDMI sender so I can now stream 6 cameras wirelessly and another 8020 redesigned rig (much lighter and more portable) on the way. So I can stream 5 games at home at simultaneously now 6 when the new rig turns up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Why not just use a high level line converter for the CGC games

David_Vi

Site Supporter
Sep 3, 2019
Colchester
Alias
DaveTheTrain
whoa whoa whoa you can't say It's Friday! without Red and Ted!

My room is to be just under 1m less than yours, so still enough room just about I hope.

Reactions: M4carp