What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Premium for DP I assume?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I’m always one for the extras IM had to be Premium as I thought you lost a little too much.
Like Sterns SW I think the DP loses too much especially the extra ramps on both of these pins.
However I am a total sucker for polish, I love the mirrored Backglasses and Armour. That my friend is my downfall I can never justify LE flavours I just enjoy the experience of playing them.
It’s like having a nice car then trying the very same car with all the extra bolt on’s it’s just a more pleasurable experience.
So simple answer I’m gonna try source an LE or wait till Phil finds a BNIB one that has a funny smell or someone nosey has opened for a huge discount. One can only dream.

No Fear, Really?
That got me thinking but as someone a lot wiser than me once said “the pin you remember the most is usually the one you 1st owned”.
I’m guessing Maybe that was Neil’s or just to throw a spanner in our thought process

I’m always one for the extras IM had to be Premium as I thought you lost a little too much.
Like Sterns SW I think the DP loses too much especially the extra ramps on both of these pins.
However I am a total sucker for polish, I love the mirrored Backglasses and Armour. That my friend is my downfall I can never justify LE flavours I just enjoy the experience of playing them.
It’s like having a nice car then trying the very same car with all the extra bolt on’s it’s just a more pleasurable experience.
So simple answer I’m gonna try source an LE or wait till Phil finds a BNIB one that has a funny smell or someone nosey has opened for a huge discount. One can only dream.

Well the game is a lot better with the loop and it’s worth the dosh for that alone in my view!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve been drooling over Deadpool LE for a while now, I too like the metaflake armour + mirror back glass- I think the difference in price between the Premium and LE you would be better with the LE. At least it’s fully loaded unlike the Aerosmith LE for example.
It just looks absolutely gorgeous...... and getting great reviews from players.
I’m torn between a HUO MET Premium + NIB DP 😬

FWIW i'm still recovering from stroke (11 months shortly) and whilst my playing isn't great, i still love the hobby. Hopefully i'll come good soon and be able to use my right arm/wrist/fingers especially when doing the tech stuff. I sold my (really nice) car, will probably sell my photo gear (Nikon pro gear which is awesome) but bought a vpin to tinker with and have bought bits and pieces for my pins.

FWIW i'm still recovering from stroke (11 months shortly) and whilst my playing isn't great, i still love the hobby. Hopefully i'll come good soon and be able to use my right arm/wrist/fingers especially when doing the tech stuff. I sold my (really nice) car, will probably sell my photo gear (Nikon pro gear which is awesome) but bought a vpin to tinker with and have bought bits and pieces for my pins.
You can’t just say really nice car what was it then🤤

You can’t just say really nice car what was it then🤤

Black convertible 911 Carrera 4S - bloody grail car, seems I was never meant to have it, lots of back story. Id be happy in a trabant these days. Enjoyed tons of great V8's so count myself very fortunate.

Black convertible 911 Carrera 4S - bloody grail car, seems I was never meant to have it, lots of back story. Id be happy in a trabant these days. Enjoyed tons of great V8's so count myself very fortunate.
Lots of fun to be had in one of those👍
Can’t beat the sound of a V8.

Lots of fun to be had in one of those👍
Can’t beat the sound of a V8.

Amazing how you sort your priorities in the midst of stroke etc. To be honest pinball is not ideal given the flippers and you need both hands, but I'm not giving up the hobby that easy and having a vpin has made me love it even more, i've added a duplicate right flip next to left flip do i can play with one hand :)

The vpin has also given me renewed affection for sounds of the early 80s solid states (pre dmd) and try as i might i am still so-so about EMs. I've enjoyed building the tech and the project as a whole, the software has been a steep learning but worth it and thats from someone with years of software experience, the community driven enthusiast vibe breaks most conventional ways!

I’ve never grown old of those 80’s sounds, Defender being my favourite. Why did I sell it😭

I sold aBattlezone cocktail, I gave £100 for it, it wasnt working. Fixed it though.
If I remember right, those vector games were a pain to keep working. Loved battlezone, used to play BZ flag that was pretty good online.

Domino Arcade is back together after the annual Pinfest tear apart. Amazing the amount of mess moving machines and stuff around generates!

I'm moving two of the cocktail tables out and Dialed in will be against the wall.

Back
Top Bottom