What's new

Your Pinball Collections

Moose did all the work. All I did was complete the LED of the playfield and install LED flashers. Game has been faultless. I'd like headlights on the VW camper van too :)

Moose did all the work. All I did was complete the LED of the playfield and install LED flashers. Game has been faultless. I'd like headlights on the VW camper van too :)
Sounds like you've bought Mooseman old JY, he had it stored at a friends house when I went down for the PZ I bought from him.

Great man moose is.

Mooseshack about to enter full throttle final phase and be bloody finished.
It has too I've promised mrs moose a dinning room by Christmas

Mooseshack about to enter full throttle final phase and be bloody finished.
It has too I've promised mrs moose a dinning room by Christmas

Nice work, just one question. Did you give Mrs Moose a year for when the dinning room would be done, or just say by Christmas?

I'm fed up with the crazy prices these days. Those 3 cost about 30% of a new Stern. Even bog standard DMD games are £1500+ now

Nice ...but they will keep you entertained for 30% of the time a pinball machine will ;)

As a child of the 70s I grew up thru the golden age of arcade games ...I love them dearly ...but on the whole few of them keep my attention like a good pin does. I would rarely settle in for a 2 hour session on 1 video game, like I would on a pin. My MAME cab meets my vid nostalgia needs perfectly :clap:

I'm fed up with the crazy prices these days. Those 3 cost about 30% of a new Stern. Even bog standard DMD games are £1500+ now
Agreed. It's pricing me out of a hobby. Definitely doesn't seem worth buying a 25 year old game now. There's some games that are wrecks and commanding the same price as a fully refurbished game. Might aswell get a relatively new stern. Unfortunately the Mrs likes taf. Apparently we have to have one of these someday. F#ck my life

Cheers guys, I've been collecting for a while just not got around to posting a great deal. Glad you like them. Andy.

Thanks mate yeah love the Candy Cabs. That one has a tri-sync monitor in it as well so it plays pretty much anything

Back
Top Bottom