What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Love the two cinema chairs @Jsyjay where did you get those from?

Cheers

kev

Cheers Kev, I bought them from a chap locally. It was one of those "I'll take them and come pick them up now" type calls and by the time I got there 15 mins later his phone was still ringing off the hook!

Reactions: DRD
Just registered here so a newbe to the site, got my first pin, FT in 2009, then later that year came TAF, 2010 brought BSD, a lull to about 2012 then came TSPP, then this year at my boys request came a RFM, I was unsure on this one at first but after a few weeks I realised it's fantastic. A sega Ferrari F355 challenge twin also for when the balls aren't playing the way we like!20171105_000451.jpg 20171105_000631.jpg 20171105_000531.jpg

edited as I replicated the pictures!

Last edited:
Looks good Paul, will have to plan a visit again soon, with or without Dylan. If with then I’d need to bring entertainment for him though as he’s still not interested in pins

Never thought I would say this... but my collection is swing more towards STERN games :confused:. GBLE,STRWRS LE and I’m tempted with GOTGLE.
That’s 3 sterns.
I’ve just bought a JJP D.I LE
I’ve a DP TBL that hopefully will turn up one day.
My Williams/Bally pins
TAFG
MM
CFTBL
CONGO
INDIANAPOLIS 500
But I probably need to get rid of 1 to make room for GOTG.
It will probably be either CONGO or I500.

Or do I move on my DAYTONA2 Twin Cab,
It takes up 2 1/2 pin spaces! But I think that when my boy (4 yesterday) grows up and can reach the peddles, he will have some good fun with his mates on it

Congo over i500 in my view but i500 likely cheaper to get back later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom