What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

My son had 5 of his mates round today he's only 14 they couldn't get enough of the pinballs and I thought christ it's been a long while since everything has been switched on in the games room so I did a wee video
That’s a nice sized game room, loving the old fruities.

My son had 5 of his mates round today he's only 14 they couldn't get enough of the pinballs and I thought christ it's been a long while since everything has been switched on in the games room so I did a wee video
Lush!!! Nice setup there 👍👍👍

Now that's what a 3 year old's bedroom should look like!
Now this is either up for parent of the year award or you got desperate on where to put the recent purchase ;).
My kid would have one in her room and I would do it too, but I don’t fancy the noise in the room next to me when she wakes up in the morning.

Ok so this week saw TMNT LE leave the building and rather than replace it with one of the many pins I have out on loan I decided to space the remaining ones out as I originally designed the room for four on the main wall.
Some would say it’s a waste of space but I have always thought of pins as works of art to be admired and this has really hit the spot for me.
The lighting no longer monkeys with my OCD being hidden behind the back boxes as each spot is perfectly placed inbetween my pins to illuminate the cabs as originally intended and as a bonus gives shoulder width room to work along side each one now. So a Win win.

I just hope I can resist the temptation to squeeze another pin back in as I know it’s gonna be difficult.

Before
EEFB3C92-120E-44BC-90EE-3F3238354D62.jpeg

After
B92DC7D4-00CB-451E-98FC-A9D89C0DEA15.jpeg

Eye candy that’s been hidden until now
7485CE4B-C444-436E-A695-1B522D0FB358.jpegA1C90899-9044-4C5D-9435-7A0B26109A41.jpegDAC68C1C-AD74-4CAE-A9F7-AB84C3E974A1.jpegC78C2D91-5345-49DB-BFF2-C3724D87FA2C.jpeg16AD4F7E-1A47-4875-B6B9-91A66756F19D.jpeg25DF7499-A940-4CBA-9E6D-902D7F978BAA.jpeg

Ok so this week saw TMNT LE leave the building and rather than replace it with one of the many pins I have out on loan I decided to space the remaining ones out as I originally designed the room for four on the main wall.
Some would say it’s a waste of space but I have always thought of pins as works of art to be admired and this has really hit the spot for me.
The lighting no longer monkeys with my OCD being hidden behind the back boxes as each spot is perfectly placed inbetween my pins to illuminate the cabs as originally intended and as a bonus gives shoulder width room to work along side each one now. So a Win win.

I just hope I can resist the temptation to squeeze another pin back in as I know it’s gonna be difficult.

Before
View attachment 188735

After
View attachment 188734

View attachment 188736View attachment 188737View attachment 188738View attachment 188739View attachment 188740View attachment 188741

GZ LE is so pretty! I'm betting you lose to the temptation though

Oh and these two are here until I eventually get my Wonka LE and TWD LE back some point next year.
The classics will head to the home office which may become the classics room with FT and DM.
No idea what goes in the modern room once scooby arrives 😳

ED651B51-FBE7-4605-A474-39CD0D39D683.jpegFE2C4774-D2C2-473D-AD94-75EE1FED1732.jpeg

Before
View attachment 188735

After
View attachment 188734

View attachment 188736View attachment 188737View attachment 188738View attachment 188739View attachment 188740View attachment 188741
Looks like an art gallery!
Get those Pinshields off and get a big duster, so much more to see😎
Looks great mate👍

Looks like an art gallery!
Get those Pinshields off and get a big duster, so much more to see😎
Looks great mate👍
Bloody cats sneak in at every opportunity and it’s a half hour glass cleaning session. I actually like my pinshields for working on a pin and dropping the bits either side of me.

Bloody cats sneak in at every opportunity and it’s a half hour glass cleaning session. I actually like my pinshields for working on a pin and dropping the bits either side of me.
Ahh cats, no wonder😂
Im too tight so I use whatever is laying around to put on the glass to lay things on but having cats would be a good excuse to buy some.

Ahh cats, no wonder😂
Im too tight so I use whatever is laying around to put on the glass to lay things on but having cats would be a good excuse to buy some.
TBH they are just yoga mats easily available from Amazon £10 delivered.

I have 2 small collections

First colelction is on our house, its all the great Capcom machines plus Alien (sure, the version from UK ;-) ) TBL, LOV and TAF.
IMG_6489.JPEGIMG_6490.JPEGIMG_6493.JPEG

The second collection is little more rare stuff, its nearly all Alvin G. machines in a gameroom I have with a friend.
Next time a "Punchy the clown" will follow and also this collection is complete.
The USA Football is one regular head-to-head and one rare redemtion game (11 made, 1 in Europe)

IMG_6700.JPEGIMG_6702.JPEG

Enjoy the pics

Back
Top Bottom