What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You have insufficient privileges to post threads here?

The back stories crack me up, some of the alter egos have told more about their lives in one post than I can remember about myself.
I’m off to get the popcorn.

Hey @Toxteth O'Grady - I noticed by your signature on here you have a CFTBL.
Why dont you sell it to Mr B.... Your can get £2K for it you know?

My Creech has had a large amount spent on making it as nice as it is now and I still need decals and a few new ramps to make it minty. I’ll keep it if you don’t mind.
Good luck with finding a nice one for under £3k, those days are long gone methinks.

I’m still looking for an original hologram if anyone has one......

@tiltedjohn I've got a project creech you can have.... 2.4k and you can have it, would be great to meet you.
It seems obvious to me you are playing around with me. I spoke to Andrew last night and he filled me in with events. I have no idea who is right or wrong with what happened it is none of my business. As I told you at the start of this post, you are very wrong in your assumptions but are free to believe what you wish Yes I am looking for a CFBL and Andrew will do it up for me but clearly I am wasting my time, you and your friends can believe what you want. I hope when you realise you mistake, you are men enough to admit it and apologise, somehow I doubt it.

Come on "ladies" leave him alone. He's just an ordinary guy from the outskirts of London with 2 or 4 electronic pinball machines, no experience of electonics, lots of experience of electronics......and a sociopathic ability to wish cancer on people. It's definitely not this "Andy" character who he will be avoiding but also using regularly.

Question - Should i ban now, or wait for more baiting?? :D

Last edited:
@Paul as amusing as this thread is, if the guy has had 4 banned accounts already then surely it's time to block the IP?

It seems obvious to me you are playing around with me. I spoke to Andrew last night and he filled me in with events. I have no idea who is right or wrong with what happened it is none of my business. As I told you at the start of this post, you are very wrong in your assumptions but are free to believe what you wish Yes I am looking for a CFBL and Andrew will do it up for me but clearly I am wasting my time, you and your friends can believe what you want. I hope when you realise you mistake, you are men enough to admit it and apologise, somehow I doubt it.
I'm not playing around at all, I have a Creech which I was going to restore but I've seen your - oops sorry, Andy's top class work and I think the machine deserves better than the poor level work that I'm capable off doing

I'm still waiting for his lawyer to contact me, unsurprisingly I heard nothing after he threatened to have a word with my wife!

a complete asshat.

Back
Top Bottom