What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You have insufficient privileges to post threads here?

I'll just leave this here....

View attachment 102958
4 down..1 to go....
As I have already mentioned, I do not know this chap or the other people mentioned on this list. I do know a person called Andrew and he mends my 2 machines on occasion nothing else. If he has offended someone in some way, I am not part of it. If this is some kind of joke, then it is in very poor taste. I thought this was a site used to discuss the hobby I for one love If someone is having some kind of joke with me for whatever reason I ask it to stop please

I'm going to be suspicious of anyone using "quotes" unnecessarily.

I used to have an entourage of rabbits that followed me around, wiggling their ears on occasion when I was speaking - well, I say "entourage" (with apologies to Milton Jones)

This is a very strange site or people who say they are enthusiasts. I am looking for a Creature from the Black Lagoon as it holds sentimental memories for me. I Have a guy , who apparently is also known on this site, who has agreed to do a refurbishment on any one I can find and because of this I suddenly start getting a wave of abuse and insults from people I have never met or particularly want to meet, making cryptic comments that I do not understand. If this is the way people treat others on this site then shame on them I am just a normal guy living on the outskirts of London who plays and has a modest pinball collection (4 machines) no more no less. I think I am beginning to know whet the expression cyber bullying now means.

This is a very strange site or people who say they are enthusiasts. I am looking for a Creature from the Black Lagoon as it holds sentimental memories for me. I Have a guy , who apparently is also known on this site, who has agreed to do a refurbishment on any one I can find and because of this I suddenly start getting a wave of abuse and insults from people I have never met or particularly want to meet, making cryptic comments that I do not understand. If this is the way people treat others on this site then shame on them I am just a normal guy living on the outskirts of London who plays and has a modest pinball collection (4 machines) no more no less. I think I am beginning to know whet the expression cyber bullying now means.
CYBER BULLING!! 😂😂😂 I nearly just choked on my fajita reading that.

I can only hope most of the members are not like the few who have chosen me as some kind of target for their anger or frustrations/ I read the post "attitudes on this forum" and clearly there are some who chose to ignore these sensible rules. I will speak with Andrew tonight and try to make sense of the bizarre set of messages and emails I have received today.

Back
Top Bottom