What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WPC Power Board Tester - WPCiri Tester - Group Buy -closed

Gabriele had a fantastic ideas that he was working on which I will leave to him to share when he feels ready.
I have a list of interested parties on our side and I will contact you when Gabriele is ready. We are likely to arrange a courier to collect from Gabriele the group order and have it delivered to me and I will send on to you folks or get to a suitable pinball show.

I finally managed to find time to mount the two new testers.

I make a video only for this group, sorry for English, i hope you can understand. If you have some question, ask me!

WPiCiri tester v2.1

There is the basic version, which is the one in question of buy group, but if you may be interested I also added the possibility (i use a github database) to test most of the various IC 74LS series TTL (NO CMOS). It is a nice function, where I can also control the clock of the various ICs but not the high impedance. So the tester works very well for most of the various ICs, but I don't want to complain if with a particular IC the tester says error even if the IC is new. 😅

We can now continue with the various request.

For the IC test option i ask +50€ (for the time it takes to remake the pcb, the pcb, rewrite half firmware, adapt it to my tester, add truth tables of components used in pinball machines, pcb for zif, sd, etc. etc.).

I hope you like the idea, sorry for the delay but it took a long time precisely for the news in the fw and hw.

Thank you all for your patience, for every question I am here.

Gabriele

I finally managed to find time to mount the two new testers.

I make a video only for this group, sorry for English, i hope you can understand. If you have some question, ask me!

WPiCiri tester v2.1

There is the basic version, which is the one in question of buy group, but if you may be interested I also added the possibility (i use a github database) to test most of the various IC 74LS series TTL (NO CMOS). It is a nice function, where I can also control the clock of the various ICs but not the high impedance. So the tester works very well for most of the various ICs, but I don't want to complain if with a particular IC the tester says error even if the IC is new. 😅

We can now continue with the various request.

For the IC test option i ask +50€ (for the time it takes to remake the pcb, the pcb, rewrite half firmware, adapt it to my tester, add truth tables of components used in pinball machines, pcb for zif, sd, etc. etc.).

I hope you like the idea, sorry for the delay but it took a long time precisely for the news in the fw and hw.

Thank you all for your patience, for every question I am here.

Gabriele
That looks fantastic - I love the ui . Great video too - I understood everything.
I would like to IC test version please.
Very impressive.

Looks like 6 IC versions at this point.
@Moonraker, are you interested?
I have updated the first post with broken down early costs, including rough exchange rates, delivery costs, vat and then onwards delivery. This is non profit for me. I plan to take the cost for the units upfront and pass this over to @Gabriele.
The cost of delivery to my address, the VAT, and the onwards cost to you, I will cover and keep this thread informed of, for final payment when it leaves me to you.

Roughly total costs of £404 for basic and £464 for IC version.

I will leave this for a few days and then close this to get an order being built.

I have updated the first post with broken down early costs, including rough exchange rates, delivery costs, vat and then onwards delivery. This is non profit for me. I plan to take the cost for the units upfront and pass this over to @Gabriele.
The cost of delivery to my address, the VAT, and the onwards cost to you, I will cover and keep this thread informed of, for final payment when it leaves me to you.

I will leave this for a few days and then close this to get an order being built.
Good man for sorting this all out.
I like this thread ;)

You have to take away the cost of the power supply, probe, wooden box... 😅

Good points. Let me find the parts and we will refine the price together.

This is such an amazing idea. The ammount of intelligence that went into this invention is astounding. I work on hundreds of pinballs a year and would absolutely love to be considered if I am not too late to buy in.
Do you ship to the US?
Cheers, I am very impressed.

This was a group buy that I arranged.
@gabriele.ciri said never again but it is a year on and I haven’t spoken to him in ages, he might have changed his view.
Lovely guy and very talented. He puts so much into his designs.

We tried to take all the effort off Gabriele by sending a courier to collect but that left me exposed to a lot of risk. And as is often the case, I lost money in the process due to shipping issues but it was still well worth it and I believe everyone is happy with their device.

I would love to invest in this idea, I am based in the US but have imported pinball parts from the EU through my German shipping address. I would like to collaborate with anyone interested to make this happen again.

This group buy closed around a year ago. Keeping open for reference though...

Back
Top Bottom