What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willy wonka...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
The only time I think I'd unfold my arms would be for a GOONIES machine. There, said it.

it's marginally better than "def sabbath" or some other rock band theme. I'd rather see a tarantino movie or breaking bad, or even The Magic Roundabout.

Yes, I'd love to see a Clangers pin. That's the best idea I've heard for a game in ages. Pretty unlikely anybody outside of the UK will of heard of the show mind.

Yeah it was posted elsewhere but I played the wonka machine in Austin (it makes a fortune!) thought I might see what folks thought given the runaway success of WOZ :) judging by the PMs etc a few of you thought it might be Pinball :) apparently JJP has the rights to make wonka but no idea if that’s true and hopefully it isn’t - it’s a ****e movie.

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There are tonnes better themes than Willy Wonka - there are some absolute cult film that haven't been done that could be revisited.

Fifth Element
Predator
Ghostbusters 2 ;P

Back
Top Bottom