What's new

Who's Who At Northern Lights ?

I'll be the guy in a stranglers shirt being **** at pinball. Feel free to say hi and tell me what I should be aiming for. Looking forward to my first event

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm the one in the stripey shirt

View attachment 36567

vertical or horizontal stripes ?

got to say my imagined image of everyone is very different from reality...

Heres one of me, surprisingly few pictures on my mac of myself. its from a couple of years ago but i look basically the same just without the shades or shorts... Il have jeans on and my tishirt with my forum name and avatar on the back (on saturday anyhow) IMG_0120.JPG

Really gutted won't be there boys and girls, have a fine ball flicking weekend and see you on the flip side!

I'll naturally look forward to a @cooldan shakeycam walkabout video with muffled commentary :popcorn:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Seems like it's turned into a 'my wife and kids' thread. So I present to you, my wife and kid

Reactions: JMP
No Barber? Was hoping for a haircut too.
Bikini Hook ( Will will know )

" Bikini Hook " brilliant :)

Yeah second year on the trot missed this so hacked off, condemned myself to a job that means working most weekends for all eternity.
Have fun , so gutted I am not drinking cheep beer and ogling the cosplay girls :(

" Bikini Hook " brilliant :)

Yeah second year on the trot missed this so hacked off, condemned myself to a job that means working most weekends for all eternity.
Have fun , so gutted I am not drinking cheep beer and ogling the cosplay girls :(
After my daughter cajoled me into no beer October, I will have to console myself ogling the beer and drinking cheap cosplay girls. :rolleyes:

This is me with one of my heroes!

Will be wearing Tucson pinball shirt and having short games on all the lovely tables!

Attachments

• IMG_6477.PNG
    IMG_6477.PNG
    152.7 KB · Views: 45
guys,
i bought tickets via the ukpinball link but for the life of me can't find the email from them - who is it from? or can anyone resend ? I bought a family weekend ticket. or 2 days family...

Neil

guys,
i bought tickets via the ukpinball link but for the life of me can't find the email from them - who is it from? or can anyone resend ? I bought a family weekend ticket. or 2 days family...

Neil
Email Poibug

IMG_4637.JPG I was there yesterday... get some brekkie and its time for round 2 hehe. Anyone got any repetitive strain injury tips :) i think I hurt myself on RFM lol

View attachment 36566

I'm Tony the one without scales
Now I know what you look like I can try and spot you so you can pickup your W?D playfield!

On Saturday I wore my custom white Bally PARAGON tshirt as is tradition and for Sunday I'll be wearing this green ATARI tshirt (cos I like to cross over to the dark side of video games too!)

I also have a fairly distinctive shaved sides haircut :D

IMG_5923.JPG

Real name is Peter.

Right. I got 3 teenagers to get to breakfast and it's 9.30 already...

Back
Top Bottom