What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Who At Northern Lights ?

I'll be the guy in a stranglers shirt being **** at pinball. Feel free to say hi and tell me what I should be aiming for. Looking forward to my first event

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm the one in the stripey shirt

View attachment 36567

vertical or horizontal stripes ?

got to say my imagined image of everyone is very different from reality...

Heres one of me, surprisingly few pictures on my mac of myself. its from a couple of years ago but i look basically the same just without the shades or shorts... Il have jeans on and my tishirt with my forum name and avatar on the back (on saturday anyhow) IMG_0120.JPG

Really gutted won't be there boys and girls, have a fine ball flicking weekend and see you on the flip side!

I'll naturally look forward to a @cooldan shakeycam walkabout video with muffled commentary :popcorn:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Seems like it's turned into a 'my wife and kids' thread. So I present to you, my wife and kid

Reactions: JMP
No Barber? Was hoping for a haircut too.
Bikini Hook ( Will will know )

" Bikini Hook " brilliant :)

Yeah second year on the trot missed this so hacked off, condemned myself to a job that means working most weekends for all eternity.
Have fun , so gutted I am not drinking cheep beer and ogling the cosplay girls :(

" Bikini Hook " brilliant :)

Yeah second year on the trot missed this so hacked off, condemned myself to a job that means working most weekends for all eternity.
Have fun , so gutted I am not drinking cheep beer and ogling the cosplay girls :(
After my daughter cajoled me into no beer October, I will have to console myself ogling the beer and drinking cheap cosplay girls. :rolleyes:

This is me with one of my heroes!

Will be wearing Tucson pinball shirt and having short games on all the lovely tables!

Attachments

• IMG_6477.PNG
    IMG_6477.PNG
    152.7 KB · Views: 45
guys,
i bought tickets via the ukpinball link but for the life of me can't find the email from them - who is it from? or can anyone resend ? I bought a family weekend ticket. or 2 days family...

Neil

guys,
i bought tickets via the ukpinball link but for the life of me can't find the email from them - who is it from? or can anyone resend ? I bought a family weekend ticket. or 2 days family...

Neil
Email Poibug

IMG_4637.JPG I was there yesterday... get some brekkie and its time for round 2 hehe. Anyone got any repetitive strain injury tips :) i think I hurt myself on RFM lol

View attachment 36566

I'm Tony the one without scales
Now I know what you look like I can try and spot you so you can pickup your W?D playfield!

On Saturday I wore my custom white Bally PARAGON tshirt as is tradition and for Sunday I'll be wearing this green ATARI tshirt (cos I like to cross over to the dark side of video games too!)

I also have a fairly distinctive shaved sides haircut :D

IMG_5923.JPG

Real name is Peter.

Right. I got 3 teenagers to get to breakfast and it's 9.30 already...

Back
Top Bottom