What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Who At Northern Lights ?

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
As most of you know my real name is Andrew and I will be wearing this t-shirt on the Sunday.

IMG_0307.JPG

And I will be mostly looking like this (the one on the left, if I was the one on the right I would be called Neil Robertson).

IMG_0042.JPG

This is me (I'm the one in bright blue):

38A14217-659C-4EFD-9063-D72E735BF3F9.JPG

Taken last year, but I haven't aged in any way and still wear very similar clothing, even at work.

For this outing I'll probably wear my posh Super LE Tshirt, the exact same jeans and trainers.

I reckon some people will be easy to guess. Should be able to spot Dan's breasts a mile off, and the GIFs will simply confirm it.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
That's a nice picture John. Beer tasting?
Yes our local village pub has its own micro brewery and we lined up a few samples that afternoon. My son was also completing his target that day of visiting 30 breweries during his 30th year!

This is me and the good lady wife. I'll look almost as happy as I do in this picture; I have to hold a bit of happiness back or she'll get in the huff and complain she's 'second' to my pinball. *whistles*

13934909_1171753639553906_2545567182735661775_n.jpg

Oh, and i'm Pete by the way. Also known as the man with the worlds longest running shop log. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom