What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Whitewater

Cheers Dazza. I finished it tonight and have been playing all night. A couple of teething problems as to be expected but minor stuff. Like stupidly putting a normal bulb In under Bigfoot which smashed on the second ball. I had to remove the bulb from underneath and then dropped the screw into the depths of the machine.

The insanity falls ramp needed some tweaking as the ball couldn't drop through as it was Too far over the sling shot plastic.

I couldn't remove the topper dome as it has these stupid security bits.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Cheers Dazza. I finished it tonight and have been playing all night. A couple of teething problems as to be expected but minor stuff. Like stupidly putting a normal bulb In under Bigfoot which smashed on the second ball. I had to remove the bulb from underneath and then dropped the screw into the depths of the machine.

The insanity falls ramp needed some tweaking as the ball couldn't drop through as it was Too far over the sling shot plastic.

I couldn't remove the topper dome as it has these stupid security bits.

View attachment 24443

View attachment 24444

View attachment 24445

View attachment 24446

View attachment 24447

View attachment 24448
You can buy a set of security bits for all types off ebay for about £6 I found them invaluable when shopping machines

Cheers Kev

Thanks to @Judge Dreads for a super quick delivery of the mods I ordered and a nice surprise Xmas gift too :thumbs:

Super easy to install took less than 15 mins to do both and I'm a mong.

I couldn't be happier with how they look. Cheers Dreads :clap:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great shop log @Spandangler and what a line up finished off to perfection with a the Star Wars film poster, nice touch :thumbs: a TAF or MM would make a great addition to the picture.:clap:

Why thank you Marble Madness. Yeah due to space issues I'm at stalemate now. Fishtales will probably get the chop. Can't get rid of taxi or whirly. Hence they're well and truly hemmed in at the other end of the room.

It's hard to lose one from the collection so good luck when you're making the final decision. I'm looking to add a FT to mine, wanting to give one that's looking a little worse for wear a shot in the arm resto!! Need to finish the BSD first though :eek:

Back
Top Bottom