What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the problem with my price

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he thinks he's getting a poor deal on here, wait 'til it gets posted on Pinside.

Although having seen the Hook for £3k (was that you @strobey ?), wouldn't know whether to post it under a ripped off sale thread, or a clown puke LED thread.

This thread:
dumpsterfire.jpg

I sell to businessmen who have money to burn if you have a pin you want to sell let me know I'll share it with my rich contacts who are currently looking for starwars pin

Star Wars you say?

I currently have a Data East one for sale, £2350 for ordinary folk, or £5k to rich businessmen who wish to throw their money away for no reason other than that they have too much of it. Happy for them to show their appreciation my way.

Does anyone have a link to the original sale post on FB, have worked out RCop for £2,500 :rofl::cuckoo:- what were the others posted for?

@Racearcade feel free to pitch my WPT (I would expect to get at least £4,500 for it based on it's history - feel free to add as much mark-up as you want) to your rich 'businessmen', I doubt they became rich by accepting being ripped off.
Listen stop touching yourself its inappropriate there are kids around Jesus

So theres about 5 of you keeping prices down , just nowt but a set of ****ers who enjoy kiddy fiddling

It's fascinating to see someone who is completely preoccupied with paedophilia try to insult someone.

Helpful hint - not everyone talk about kiddie fiddling as much as you do. It gives the game away!

It's fascinating to see someone who is completely preoccupied with paedophilia try to insult someone.

Helpful hint - not everyone talk about kiddie fiddling as much as you do. It gives the game away!
When your face says I'm here to touch kids then that's what you will get I say what I see .and apparently your biggest prick of the bunch so I'm quite happy having you here let's roll ya fat ****

For anyone interested in buying products:

Hello thanks for visiting my store im a sole tinkerer who started making arcade machines over 2 years ago so now i think its time for it to go global hope you enjoy this visit as much as i do making these amazing machines .

https://www.racearcade.co.uk/

It sounds like you enjoy the hobby, which is slightly at odds with some of the posts I’ve read on this thread, but I wish you the best of luck with your venture.

Bored now, will be unwatching this thread, because it’s horrible.

3CFE4E91-7C86-48D3-90CD-2E3BAE993584.jpeg

Last edited:
If you really look that the issue is here and the only reason @Racearcade has come on this forum... Is because people like @Paul openly encouraged trolling this guy and causing trouble...

Screenshot 2019-10-01 at 14.21.11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom