What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the problem with my price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm trying to sell something more than it’s worth?! I thought that was ripping off?!

So now I know where to avoid facebook and here as it's full of people keeping prices down when they are increasing well done gents I know where to come if I want a cheap pin
Market price fella - not cheap. Good news is that we've helped you pay market price in the future rather than using the overpriced retailers selling to folk with less market information.

Maybe some people appreciate them more and are willing to spend no other reason like I said it's an investment

It has been fun anyway thanks for having me I said what I need to say obviously paul dont have minerals to say owt now so my job here is done .

Maybe some people appreciate them more and are willing to spend no other reason like I said it's an investment

I don't think anyone appreciates them more than a group of avid collectors.

It is only an investment of worth if you can realise your projected ROI... which means suckering someone else.

What sort of return would you expect to see on a £2.5k Robocop in 2 years?

It has been fun anyway thanks for having me I said what I need to say obviously paul dont have minerals to say owt now so my job here is done .
He isn't a wallflower - he's likely busy during the day. I don't think anyone need minerals to post on social media

Nobody is buying robocop and space jam as an investment - it would be like buying a casio watch as an investment !

Ffs

20191001_120344.jpg

It's been emotional gents but I have other commitments and other people to rip off 🤔

He said that he is selling to rich people, so I think you can draw your own conclusion. Problem is if you use a "social" media site for a "generally known" overpriced machine, then you should probably expect some "social" input - broad marketing attracts broad attention.
Oh I expect social input what I dont expect is some predator exposure looking wrong un plastering my **** all over some forum full of old guys who think they run the pin empire from the shadows and will defend accordingly , I'm not bothered if no one buys the pin it will stay in my collection no bother and I'll add some more why not .

So now I know where to avoid facebook and here as it's full of people keeping prices down when they are increasing well done gents I know where to come if I want a cheap pin
I would probably avoid ebay and gumtree too as we generally like to alert people about being ripped off everywhere.
If you just stick to the rich folk you normally sell too then we won't have any issues there
👍
Also does the guy selling the robocop know you are trying to sell it? Wouldn't be for the first time

Minerals?

I’ve got a great collection of meteorites that have some cool minerals in them!

fukang-88-19-i.jpg

My names leon Ramsden I live
I would probably avoid ebay and gumtree too as we generally like to alert people about being ripped off everywhere.
If you just stick to the rich folk you normally sell too then we won't have any issues there
👍
Also does the guy selling the robocop know you are trying to sell it? Wouldn't be for the first time
I dont sell on ebay , or gumtree ,or wish ,or Amazon or any ****ty platform I sell to businessmen who have money to burn if you have a pin you want to sell let me know I'll share it with my rich contacts who are currently looking for starwars pins , and you will get a good return on your investment not losing money like some people want you to , the guy I'm selling for probably bought them for £500 each but he will get his £2k investment why not .

Best get back to business then mate - you've been ranting on social media literally all morning
I have been trying to get attention of peado paul but he ain't responding so looks like I won how do I remove myself from this forum or can someone please remove me instead hahahhaa.

I know who you need to talk to - Give Andy Heighway a call or if you can't get a hold of him phone Dutch Pinball and ask for Barry or Jaap.

Unknown-10.jpg

Does anyone have a link to the original sale post on FB, have worked out RCop for £2,500 :rofl::cuckoo:- what were the others posted for?

@Racearcade feel free to pitch my WPT (I would expect to get at least £4,500 for it based on it's history - feel free to add as much mark-up as you want) to your rich 'businessmen', I doubt they became rich by accepting being ripped off.

You say that you don't want to lose money on these, as they are an investment to your kids? Did you do any research into pinball 'investments' before starting working on these machines?

There is only a small list of games that are going to give you your investment + time back when it comes to sale time and unfortunately I don't think many Sega or DE games are on that list.
It's understandable that you don't want to feel like you've thrown money away on these machines, but their value is not decided by your time spent restoring it.

These games are not considered great pins, especially for a home collection and thus they don't command any sort of premium price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom