What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the problem with my price

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to get attention of peado paul but he ain't responding so looks like I won how do I remove myself from this forum or can someone please remove me instead hahahhaa.

So you come on "my" forum, and decide it's ok to tarnish me with the same Lying Vitriol as you seem to be able to think you can on Facebook. Feel free. I have Copies of all the libelous lies you have posted on Facebook, and have no issues at all with passing them on to the old bill - all just for me telling you that your pins were overpriced. Good luck there - In todays modern society people have been locked up for less.

I hope you have Cast iron proof behind your accusations - As they are all complete BS - and you can hide behind your keyboard spouting all about your "best rich friends" as much as you want - We all know it's BS.

it looks like you have though Paul , doesnt it ?

Pretty much, however I went there to call out the obvious overpricing. That doesn't call for being labelled as a paedo, kiddy fiddler, etc etc... something which is completely and utterly untrue.

I shall lock this now, and the OP has requested account closure. So all bases covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom