What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats Everyone Watching?

Solar Sailer

Site Supporter
While waiting for The Mandalorin to drop next month and binge watched the latest Jack Ryan season on Amazon Prime.
I've started on Episode 1 of Miami Vice.
First aired in 1985, I thought it was earlier. The content would not get through today.
Some great music though and lots of cotton being worn and girls with long curly hair, probably in all places where hair could grow as it was the thing back then I seem to remember 😂
Got some way to go before Sheena Easton, Bruce Willis, Liam Nelson, Helena Bonham Carter and Julia Roberts gets some air time.

Last edited:
How To with John Wilson (iPlayer)
Andor (Disney)
Wednesday (Netflix)
HALO & Star Trek Strange New Worlds (Paramount)

Since the beginning of the year we’ve watched both seasons of The White Lotus and the first season of Severance. Both were great, The White Lotus particularly so.

Watching some old blokes on YouTube who talk about playing with their balls...

IMG_20230205_202833660~2.jpg

How To with John Wilson (iPlayer)
Andor (Disney)
Wednesday (Netflix)
HALO & Star Trek Strange New Worlds (Paramount)
Andor is ace, a different league from the other Star Wars series.

Just finished Tulsa King, very good, Taylor Sheridan is a man on top of his game.

Just finished 1883, it was excellent. Couple of episodes into 1923 which seems good so far too.

I just binged watched House, it was OK
I tried watching Jack Ryan, but John Krasinski seemed like a weird choice, I gave up on the third season
I am trying to watch Better Call Saul, I liked Breaking Bad, but this show is not doing it for me

Not long finished Wednesday and Gods Fav Idiot with Gabe (age 11)
Currently on Reacher eps 3 with the wife

Nolly :D might have to boxsets binge some early series :rofl:

Better call Saul had it’s moments - slow burn but I enjoyed it, got better over time.

Andor also was a bit slow in places, but brilliant - enjoyed it.

There was a Christmas special of the detectorists which I liked.

In the cinema I watched Babylon, which was a bit long and indulgent, but good fun too, great music. Haven’t been to see Avatar yet.

Working our way through old family guy after having got through all the new Rick and Morty’s.

Better call Saul had it’s moments - slow burn but I enjoyed it, got better over time.

Andor also was a bit slow in places, but brilliant - enjoyed it.

There was a Christmas special of the detectorists which I liked.

In the cinema I watched Babylon, which was a bit long and indulgent, but good fun too, great music. Haven’t been to see Avatar yet.

Working our way through old family guy after having got through all the new Rick and Morty’s.
Season 1 and 2 of The Detectorists was brilliant. Started the wane and was disappointed with the Christmas Special. Ted just got a phone asking if Lance could knock off early!

Back
Top Bottom