What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats Everyone Watching?

Made the mistake of watching the Colony. Got as far as the start of series 3 and was fully invested and then discovered the series got cancelled so it will never end properly 🤬

Made the mistake of watching the Colony. Got as far as the start of series 3 and was fully invested and then discovered the series got cancelled so it will never end properly 🤬

This is the worst thing, got really invested in West World to then find out it was cancelled with the plot left open, and have had it in the past. At least with Firefly years ago they were able to make a film to tie up all the plot lines and finish the story off.

Bingeing through Money Heist again (Series 1-5) in preparation of Berlin just released on NF.

Also Series 2 of Reacher on Prime

Bingeing through Money Heist again (Series 1-5) in preparation of Berlin just released on NF.

Also Series 2 of Reacher on Prime
Loved money heist, started Berlin yesterday 👍. Also enjoying Reacher. For all Mankind, Monarch and slow horses are all good.

Watched S1 of Mayor of Kingstown and really enjoyed it. Lioness is also worth a watch, anything from Taylor Sheridan is first class it seems.

Has happened with multiple series that i watched... Consequently i dont start watching any new series untill it reaches at least season 5 or 6 :D

Just finished season 2 of Fargo, about to start the third. Pretty good so if you liked the original film.

This morning I began to work through the Shaw Scope vol 1 boxset I got for Xmas, starting with King Boxer aka Five Fingers of Death.

Has happened with multiple series that i watched... Consequently i dont start watching any new series untill it reaches at least season 5 or 6 :D
I do the same, usually wait til it's completely wrapped up. It's saved me getting burned a few times - can't imagine how I would've felt if I'd waited 8+ years for that GoT finale 😅

I do the same, usually wait til it's completely wrapped up. It's saved me getting burned a few times - can't imagine how I would've felt if I'd waited 8+ years for that GoT finale 😅

The worst one is where the show does it to you itself, cant even explain how disappointed I was with the Walking Dead finale, years waiting for it to come to an end and then they split all the main characters off and give them their own series.

Fool Me Once. I'm sure somebody must've already mentioned the multiple appearance's of Arcade Club in Bury?

Anyone else watching ' fool me once ' on Netflix? Has a few scenes from arcade club. A lot of scenes from Arley Hall where I attended a wedding last year ( also in peaky blinders).

Last edited:
Anyone else watching ' fool me once ' on Netflix? Has a few scenes from arcade club. A lot of scenes from Arley Hall where attended a wedding last year ( also in peaky blinders).
Just finished it mate..... Thoroughly enjoyed it and it had a good twist (either that or I'm thick and couldn't see the obvious coming).

Anyone else watching ' fool me once ' on Netflix? Has a few scenes from arcade club. A lot of scenes from Arley Hall where I attended a wedding last year ( also in peaky blinders).
Watched them all yesterday, wife insisted we finished it and it was a good watch.
I perked up when the arcade appeared, amazing looking place. Bet it cost a few quid to hire that place out for a wedding, stunning.

Yes I watched it. Enjoyed it a lot....good god, those plot holes were ridiculous!!!

I watched Pinball: The Man Who Saved The Game last night, the film about about Roger Sharpe. Really enjoyed it. More of a love story than anything else but definitely worth a watch for anyone with an interest in pinball.

I always like those lighthearted true stories. It reminded me a bit of The Founder with Michael Keaton, about the guys who started McDonald's - and Saving Mr Banks where Tom Hanks as Walt Disney tries to convince the author of Mary Poppins to turn her book into a film.

I watched Pinball: The Man Who Saved The Game last night, the film about about Roger Sharpe. Really enjoyed it. More of a love story than anything else but definitely worth a watch for anyone with an interest in pinball.
I watched that a while ago - was really good. Even the misses liked it, and she isnt a pinball person!

Anyone else watching Traitors (BBC) ? I got hooked on the first season last year, and ended up watching the US and Australia versions too. Highly recommended, it's basically the party game Mafia/Werewolf with a few twists for TV production

I've also been curiously hooked by Double Fine PsychOdyssey, just a 22 hour long series spanning about 7 years worth of game development. If you're into games and/or software industry things you'll probably find it interesting. Pinging @bethamari :D

Back
Top Bottom