What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What retro games are you currently playing?

Cool, I’d not heard of this.

I’ll fire it up on the MiSTer this weekend!
Enjoy. A game I only recently tried actually. This was on my wanted list for years to pick up on the Japanese GameBoy Advance in early 2000's but never did. I only remembered about it the other week. Well impressive actually, classic Sega House of The Dead music also 👌

I'm only 6 games away from the full set of CIB UK released Master System :thumbs: I'm also only 2 games off a full PAL Wii U set as well so if anyone has a copy of Luv Me Buddies Wonderland or Fit Music Wii U then give me a shout :rofl:

The heavy hitters shelf is looking pretty good!

PXL_20240305_105810408.jpg

Yeah, I don't mind paying the going rate but those are quite a bit over (especially the Fit Music) and have been on eBay for a while :thumbs: Tbh though mate, those prices aren't that bad compared to collecting Master System :eek:

I'm only 6 games away from the full set of CIB UK released Master System :thumbs: I'm also only 2 games off a full PAL Wii U set as well so if anyone has a copy of Luv Me Buddies Wonderland or Fit Music Wii U then give me a shout :rofl:

The heavy hitters shelf is looking pretty good!

View attachment 246083
Awesome... I see a nicely displayed Compile shooter in top left also :D

Been playing around in VR with Arcade Time Capsule in me Quest 3 a bit.

What an awsome thing that is! Bit of a ball ache to set up but really does feel like being back in the arcades.

This arrived today so I know what I'll be playing later :D From a seller on eBay who makes cart mod versions of games for the Master System that were either unreleased or only came out in Japan for the Mk 3 etc. In this case the Game Gear version of Shinobi which has awesome music by Yuzo Koshiro and comes with a manual and poster.....really top quality work :thumbs:

PXL_20240403_124718389.jpg

Back
Top Bottom