What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is a MM really worth?

Are people thinking that colour DMDs will make people add money to the price of a machine they sell with one or that the price will go up because they can fit a colour DMD to their machine and that will make the game so much better than before that they will spend $$$?

The demo I saw looks good in places but I didn't think it would change my whole gaming experience.

I plays Stan's AFM with coloured DMD, thought "Oh look, a coloured DMD" and went back to smacking aliens.

Calimori' date=' post: 1696259 said:
Are people thinking that colour DMDs will make people add money to the price of a machine they sell with one or that the price will go up because they can fit a colour DMD to their machine and that will make the game so much better than before that they will spend $$$?

Oh of course - to the un-initiated it'll be a huge selling point putting £500+ on the final price
wink-1.png

Back
Top Bottom