What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Hawkins ... stranger things thread

I guess it’s just one image. If you projected it on to one large screen all of those images would be dotted around the screen in a random mess. But they line up perfectly with the corresponding targets etc...
I was thinking that but didn't think it would be accurate enough, for example the spinner target and the stand up target a few CM to the right, plus the different distances, heights and angles of the surfaces they are projected on. Cool stuff.

I've got the shooter, ignore the part about not removing the inner plate. its impossible to install otherwise. the LED is super interactive

Just had a weird crash. Anyone else had this. I was playing a game, shooting for ramps and loops, and then the sound disappeared. Carried on in silence for about 30 seconds, and then the machine completely died. Then this came on the screen and froze:

st.JPG

It froze like that until I turned the machine off for a few seconds and then switched it on again. Completely dead machine. Switched it off for about 30 seconds and on again. Still completely dead. Left it for another 30 seconds or so and it came on fine and has been fine ever since.

Anyone seen something similar. Running 0.98 code, so I suppose I should upgrade to 0.99 but I am waiting for the Cleland remix.

You do have to power off for a while to let the cpu shut down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cleland 0.99.1 code is now available. Message him on Pinside to get a copy.

Seems good - I am sure that the shaker motor is used more now.

I think I'll be looking to trade my lovely HUO Jurassic Park Pro for a Stranger Things Pro shortly. I'll post a proper Trade thread when I've thought it over and get some free time.

Yeah fingers crossed. Glad I still haven't invested in the Cleeland code as it seems everytime it's our a new code drops lol

Sent from my Atari 2600

LE/PRE V1.00 - November 24, 2020
=====================

- Added logic to hold the ball at the left ramp until the Send it Back,
Light the Fire, or Final Showdown "Drawing Jackpot" Collected presentation
is finished.
- Now a Drawing is awarded upon completing the highest Pop Bumper Threshold,
i.e. turning Dart into a Demodog.
- Now a Drawings is awarded for collecting a Telekinesis Multiball Super Jackpot.
A Double Super Jackpot awards 2 Drawings and a Triple Super Jackpot Awards
3 Drawings. The Max number of Telekinesis Multiball Drawings that can be
earned per game is 3 Drawings.
- Now a Drawing is awarded upon completing Break Out, Junk Yard, or It's a Trap.
- Fixed a problem where the "Drawing" collected as a Mystery Award was not
contributing to the End of Ball Bonus score.
- Fixed a problem where Telekinesis Multiball and the 5-Way Combo rule were
contributing the wrong score award to the End of Ball Bonus score.
- Added a revised Final Showdown Drawing Jackpot sound effect.
- Added Collect Drawing as a Mystery Award.
- Added Collect Drawings and Drawings Jackpot SFX.
- Added a "Drawings Collected" instant info page.
- Added a "Drawings Jackpot" award, given at the start of Send it Back, that is based
upon the number of Drawings Collected while playing Chapter 1 modes.
- Added a "Drawings Jackpot" award, given at the start of Light the Fire, that is based
upon the number of Drawings Collected while playing Chapter 2 modes.
- Added a "Drawings Jackpot" award, given at the start of Final Showdown, that is based
upon the total number of Drawings Collected throughout the game.
- Added new "Drawing Collected" videos that are seen upon collecting a drawing.
- Added new "Drawings Jackpot" videos that are seen at the start of Send it Back,
Light the Fire, and Final Showdown.
- Added logic to allow Chapter modes to add +1 or +2 Drawings for completing a mode.
- Added logic to Light Extra Ball upon collecting a set number of drawing, i.e. default
setting = 11 Drawings.
- Now balls are held in the trough until the Send it Back, Light the Fire, or
Final Showdown "Drawings Jackpot" Collected presentation is finished.
- Added a new palette color for Topper lights.
- Added 2 new Topper light shows.
- Added a Collect Drawings rule to handle all Drawings related logic.
- Added a new video for the MXV Skill Shot Award.
- Added a "Collect Drawings" award to the End of Ball Bonus rule. Drawings are collected
throughout the game, mostly by finishing Chapter Modes. Each drawing collected adds to
an award that is given at Bonus and at the start of Send it Back, Light the Fire, and
Final Showdown Multiball.
- Changed the order of the Mystery Awards given out during Competition mode.
- Added a MXV Skill Shot. This is earned by making a Skill Shot that is followed
immediately by making a Super Skill shot on the same plunge.
- Added logic for the Mystery rule to give out awards in a deterministic order when the
game is set to competition mode. The game walks through an ordered list of 20 awards to
determine if an award is available. If available the award is given, if not available the
game tries to award the next available award on the list, etc... If no awards are available
Mystery will award Stranger Points. Once all awards have been given the ordered list is
reset back to the beginning.
- Fixed a problem where the game could reset if Monster Hunting was completed while playing a
Demodog mode.
- Added El screaming to the Final Showdown Stage 7 award SFX.
- Fixed a problem where the Topper lamp effect for a mode award could keep many of
the playfield lights turned off. This was mostly seen during Morse Code.
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.65.0
- When starting a game ramp the backbox GI from "ATTRACT MODE B.BOX BRIGHTNESS" to
"GAME PLAY B.BOX BRIGHTNESS".
- When ending a game ramp the backbox GI from "GAME PLAY B.BOX BRIGHTNESS" to
"ATTRACT MODE B.BOX BRIGHTNESS".

Play and see [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He should just wait and put effort into the code that has the functioning button.

Has anyone played this code yet? I'll be installing tonight - wondered if there's the video mode and working button?

Back
Top Bottom